customized the logon screen!

Originally posted by DrOmango

element [id=atom(userpane)]

{

padding: rect(2rp,2rp,14rp,2rp);

borderthickness: rect(5,5,0,5);

bordercolor: rgb(90,126,220); <--------- There, change its color

fontsize: rcint(45) pt;

Question...where are you finding all of this stuff? Because whenever I look in the logonui.exe file in reshack...there is nothing similar to that. Online UFILE, Bitmap, String Table, and Version Info

hey guys! im working on a new one, its got a whole einstein type theme around it ;-) um, id post a screeny, but i have an error :-( its on line 198! so thats good, i know where it is! um oh ya! in case you dont know, all those like 500 lines of nothing at the begging? you can get rid of without harm :-)

later!

im planning to host a ultimate xp site for themes and stuff...

but i need help people running it... people who r experience with graphics, and cgi etc.. becuase i cant run this alone with school going on...

i already have a popular site that gets 1,000 people a day.

its a site about the game TheSims :)

anyways I finished my Renagade Theme :)

its gonna be on the ultimate xp theme site im gonna work on..

if your intrested, plz email me

Here's mine (for 1280x1024). I'll make it available at http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/logonxp/

if anyone can tell me how to get rid of the vertical bar in the center. When I replace it with a transparent bmp of the same size it no longer works.

To get rid of the windows logo, I made a transparent bmp in photoshop of the same size. I also changed the background color of bitmap 123 like this:

content=rcbmp(123,3,-1,137,86,0,0) background=rgb(0,0,0)/>

I imagine a creative programmer could make some really awesome login screens. This should have it's own section at Deviantart.

If anyone is SERIOUS about running a mod site for XP/hardware/software such as virtual-hideout and ocaddiction plz free to contact me. I have the domain www.tweakthebox.com which is privately hosted. I have no content for it and this sounds interesting. Thankyou.

Here's mine (for 1280x1024). I'll make it available at http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/logonxp/

if anyone can tell me how to get rid of the vertical bar in the center. When I replace it with a transparent bmp of the same size it no longer works.

You have to export the bitmap and then just paint it pink:

red 255

green 0

blue 255

then just replace it with the pink one.

You have to export the bitmap and then just paint it pink:

red 255

green 0

blue 255

then just replace it with the pink one. You have to export the bitmap and then just paint it pink:

I got it now, thanks!