Pam Anderson Exposes KFC

The treatment of chickens by KFC is well known - I avoid them anyway as they taste disgusting. :no:

did any of you actually watch the video? at the end they showed workers stomping on the chickens and smashing them against the wall. Animal cruelty like that is just wrong, if it were puppies i bet you guys would care

i'm no animal activist, but i just started eating at kfc last year, don't think i'll be goin back

For some reason, I saw the thread's title as: "Pam Anderson Exposed, Watch her video". :no:

And, the moral is:

Don't eat fast-food. Eat Pamela Anderson.

I think that Pam's mad because those chickens are as smart as her, and she can't stand it. So, how ARE they supposed to kill a chicken? Lethal Injection or Electric Chair?

I fail to care about the chickens.

why?

we evolved far enough to be able to do that, it's no worse than a cat eating a mouse.

*runs*

chickens are worthless animals put here to feed us and thats it they serve no other purpose.

and if you think thats bad, you should see hat they do to cows.

I think that Pam's mad because those chickens are as smart as her, and she can't stand it. So, how ARE they supposed to kill a chicken? Lethal Injection or Electric Chair?

585863940[/snapback]

:laugh: :rofl:

at least it's real chicken..

mmmm i love those BIG BREASTS :)

:o you sick people.. i ment chicken breast! naught :shifty:

Chicken production is not the KFC that are in shops. The KFC in shops are retailers, all they do is ask for chicken from suppliers. Doesn't mean you should stop eating KFC, KFC supports millions of workers worldwide and contributes billions in the economy. Although perhaps they should seek alternative suppliers.

mmm... chicken :D otta love those PETA people, im considering joining... wait PETA stands for People for Eating Tasty Animals right?

mmm... chicken :D otta love those PETA people, im considering joining... wait PETA stands for People for Eating Tasty Animals right?

585864011[/snapback]

:laugh: :rofl: :laugh: now i really want KFC :p