Pam Anderson Exposes KFC

I fail to care about the chickens.

why?

we evolved far enough to be able to do that, it's no worse than a cat eating a mouse.

*runs*

585863956[/snapback]

actually there is a diffrence, We fail to take into consideration the pain an aminal feels. a cat killing a mice, is acceptable its one vs. one... we are slaughtering by the thousands... the least we can do is make sure it is out cold before its being "processed". we have the capability of of making that decision, but we chose to cut corners... mark my words, cutting corners is what is going to get the human race on the extinct list.

The only problem that I see here is that the chicken is living in extremely crowded spaces and that they are misfeed. Diseases like bird flu can easily spread in the area that they're living and that's not good for consumers. Also, eating misfeed chicken (or chicken that's feed on something special) doesn't sound too good to me.

Ugh, thats nothing.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...=20050502175822

Horrible.

585863934[/snapback]

:o :x

I hate PETA. After all, those chickens are just that, animals!

Animal cruelty like that is just wrong, if it were puppies i bet you guys would care

I wouldn't.

i had kfc for dinner had mac n cheese , spicy crunchy chicken , mashed taters & gravy with sweet tea :)

I can't stand PETA and I don't even like how KFC treats their chickens (bad management is all it is really). Sure they are food (and good eat'n) but at least treat them decently before they are slaughted.

chickens are worthless animals put here to feed us and thats it they serve no other purpose.

and if you think thats bad, you should see hat they do to cows.

585863968[/snapback]

If that is really the way you feel, then I truly feel very sorry for you! All creatures deserve respect and at least a decent death! We humans (are not cats eating mice) should be compassionate at least! Life is life no matter whose it is. :(

KFC uses different suppliers in different states, so not every KFC store is supporting these chicken farms that the film depicts. I know this for a fact as I work for the largest supplier of poultry equipment in Australia and I have researched this kinda stuff. There is no hiding that there is animal abuse in some instances but this does not reflect how the animals are treated throughout the whole industry, it is a very very small percentage!

just my 2c

Animal cruelty like that is just wrong, if it were puppies i bet you guys would care

I wouldn't.

585864025[/snapback]

it's people like you that make other people nerves! lack of compassion! total lack of respect for other living things. we need to eat, I understand that and agree to certain level, but at least have compassion for things that keep you alive.

stupid ****ers. profit is all they care about, never buying from kfc again, not that I ate there often.

585864051[/snapback]

You just helped me make up my mind as well, that's it for me, I will not support them any further!!

I wouldn't.

585864025[/snapback]

you can look at this picture.. and say, i'd eat him if he was a sandwhich?

cute-puppy.jpg

Dog is a good meal. You should try it :D :p

I wouldn't.

585864025[/snapback]

you can look at this picture.. and say, i'd eat him if he was a sandwhich?

cute-puppy.jpg

585864073[/snapback]

^...I would guess that you're Japaness?....(the name is a give away)...but anyways...I have never tried dogs, but yes, I've heard it's a good eat...

Business is business, and in terms of the food industry, animal cruelty is the norm.

In this situation, animal cruelty is a necessary eviland will continue so long as the cost of a more humane approach is higher than otherwise.

As always in a business, the bottom line is cost. If KFC used more humane ways (read: more costly chicken production), potential compeditors (that process chickens less humanely) could crop up and compete with KFC. The best way for KFC to protect its well-being is to continue and provide cheap food. Afterall, there is no money in benevolence.

Oh yeah..heard human flesh is good eatin too! </sarcasm>

The chickens dont really bother me, they dont offer us much else than meat, however,

Thats just F-in sick. How coould you treat a domesticated animal, that does nothing but be loyal to their owner like that.

I'd like to see a cannibal come to all their doors and chomp them down :angry: :angry: :angry:

that's all pretty sick. i do eat meat, but this is sickening. at least treat the chickens right, they deserve at least that, as they bring the company billions of dollars a year.

for those who have no problem with what is happening here, try thinking about this- in some cultures it is perfectly normal to eat other humans. imagine if the treatment of those humans were like this.

it is totally wrong treatment of a living creature- and the people who do it must have problems. i could never stomp on chickens or sit there and watch them get dipped alive into boiling hot water.

[edit]^^ the guy above made a joke about human flesh, but in some cultures human flesh IS a delicacy.[/edit]

What they show in that video is horrible.

I'm not sticking up for KFC, but I think that information coming from an organisation like PETA is hardly un-biased.

The footage on that video was disgusting but I don't agree that every poultry farm could be like that. I reckon that any corporate farm might be as cruel as that, but there would also be genuine breeders out there.

The main problem as demonstraited here is that too many people are either ignorant or simply don't care.

I can't comprehend how some people on this board put forward the reasoning that "because chickens are animals so who cares how they're treated". Are they saying this just to sound tough? They've lost all respect from me.

In the middle ages doctors used to cut live dogs and other animals open to learn more about the body. They got away with it because according to the bible the dogs were just animals, and they don't have a soul. This perception apparently made it ok to cut living creatures open and play with their insides while they are still alive.

How is that argument any different to simply dismissing chickens as dumb animals, and simply putting you head in the sand regarding this whole issue?

I boycotted KFC a long time ago, but for different reasons (they annoyed me a few times, and their food is bland, battered cr.ap), this is only another reason for me to keep avoiding KFC.

Edited by Jelly2003

toejam, did u read what i said? i guess for some people once is enough...

585864077[/snapback]

Yes I did, but I am also really ****ed off at the KFC in my town, as I walked through the door the other night I slipped (It was raining and no mat or any form of warning at this entrance that was like ice!) and almost broke my neck. Not one of the staff members even bothered to ask if I was OK! My hip is black from the way I fell and I could not walk properly for 3 days! If I lived in the States or even Britain I could have taken these people to the cleaners in court. But what can I say, I live in Africa!