Pam Anderson Exposes KFC

Typical PETA bullcrap.? That's old video and KFC made dramatic changes.? But that's not enough for PETA.? They will say anything and do anything, deeply believing the end justify the means.

These kinds of tactics may spur interest on the surface but once people find out the truth PETA winds up the loser.

Remember, if their cause is so just and their complaints true, why do they lie and distort in order for people to listen to them?

585864520[/snapback]

PETA's tactics and methods outrage me a lot more than any mistreatment of animals. PETA is an evil and corrupt organization. They need to be put to sleep.

Anything PETA publishes must be taken with a grain of salt, as it has a rather radical agenda that it will push even at the cost of facts (in this case, PETA would like to see KFC production shut down entirely, so that no chickens are killed for food). There may well be validity to these claims, but there's no evidence in that video that the footage shown is 1) recent, and 2) from KFC facilities - in fact, it's highly likely that they took footage from 5 or 10 years ago and simply "forgot" to mention when the footage was taken. I'd have to see much more credible sources give support to that ad before I'd consider boycotting KFC for its production practices - after all it's done to lie and distort while promoting its cause, PETA has unfortunately loast any semblance of being a credible organization when it comes to giving facts.

everyone saw the south park ep. on peta rite?

and the episode where cartman thinks he's a ghost? eat the skin- it's the best!

585865018[/snapback]

lol yea I saw both of those they were good episodes :D

Back on topic, a lot of people seem to say "don't blame KFC, blame the farmers".

Thats true and also untrue, because basicly you need to realise that KFC are the ones who buy the chicken from the farmers, so by buying from abusive framers they are supporting those who do this cruelty. If KFC refused to buy from the abusive farmers then the farmers would either have to change their ways, or shut down.

Of course, those who buy from KFC support the company who supports the abusive farmers.

So who does the blame really rest with? Seems with many issues like this that we'd rather find people to blame rather then working out a solution to the problem at hand.

I honestly don't like PETA, they rely on the same kind of tactics that governments rely upon to get elected.

Heaven help us if PETA was ever elected into government, we'd have a dictatorship, and if a possum moved into the roof of your house then you would have to either pay the possum rent for sleeping in it's house or move out (just make sure you don't squash any ants on your way down the footpath or you might be sent to jail).

One time I showed up a few minutes early to pick up my sister from work at KFC and I saw something truly disturbing. When I walked into the kitchen the 4 people still left there were having a drumstick fight.

What was most tragic was the fact that I could have eaten those poor drumsticks. I died a little when I saw that. Thats my story.

No denying, I love KFC and eat there all the time. But i think that was kinda distasteful of them to chickens like that though.

PETA, can't stand them. Many are about as sane as Pat Robertson (which is not very), except their obsession is an animals-first agenda instead of enacting the agenda of some brutal, spiteful god that exists in their head.

I ate some chicken from TGI Friday's the other day and now I'm hungry for more. Mmmmm. To me, in the end, a dead chicken is a dead chicken. I'd be more concerned with about how sanitary the places where these chickens are coming from than anything.

oh well, i'll still eat there. i dont' care what anyone says. animals were put here to serve man and that's that! who cares how they kill them you can't get any crueler i mean for pete sake ur killing the damn thing!

oh well, i'll still eat there. i dont' care what anyone says. animals were put here to serve man and that's that! who cares how they kill them you can't get any crueler i mean for pete sake ur killing the damn thing!

585865190[/snapback]

Would you rather be boiled alive or die painlessly in your sleep? :rolleyes: We are animals, just like dogs, cats, CHICKENS, pigs, etc. ALL animals feel pain, fear and everything else we do. Although, I'm not sure that's entirely true. Some of the people here seem to have no emotion, no compassion and no heart at all. The attitudes of those people make me sick. :angry:

Humans. Pft, we're not smart. We're the dumbest ****s on this planet.

Would you rather be boiled alive or die painlessly in your sleep? :rolleyes: We are animals, just like dogs, cats, CHICKENS, pigs, etc. ALL animals feel pain, fear and everything else we do. Although, I'm not sure that's entirely true. Some of the people here seem to have no emotion, no compassion and no heart at all. The attitudes of those people make me sick. :angry:

Humans. Pft, we're not smart. We're the dumbest ****s on this planet.

585865221[/snapback]

Soylent Green, It's made of people, people, muaaaaaaa... :D :ninja:

Well how many more videos are they going to make of stuff like this? Its all been seen and done before and basically kfc arent going to change there ways if its going to cost them more money.

-DannyGlass

Disgusting.... kfc

585865352[/snapback]

more like delicious!

for everyone of you poor saps who won't eat at KFC, i'll eat there 3 times just to fill in for you guys.

That's really sad and disgusting. I realize they are just food, but they do have feelings and shouldn't be made to suffer for no reason. They should be treated and killed in the most humane way possible. I mean, they are giving up thier lives just so we can have a bucket of chicken; we should respect them for that.

That said, I'm on my way out and I'll probably grab a bite from KFC on my way (there is one just downstairs). I think we all know that animals that are used as food are not treated well at all. When you choose to eat meat, you realize that an animal has suffered and died to create that hamburgar, ect... and you have decided that you like the taste of it and your enjoyment of the food outweighs the suffering of the animal. May be cold, but that's just the way it is. If you think this kind of thing is going on only at KFC, think again.

Also, I really don't think that's going on at very many KFC farms. I'm sure these are only the most extreme cases and PETA is picking on that to get support. The part about where they have thier throats slit and are still conscious and alive. How do they know that? Did they talk to them and ask? Just because thier body is still moving after having thier throat slit, it doesn't mean it is still alive and conscious. Ever heard of the stories of chickens having thier heads cut off and the body still running arround? It's true. In a sudden and violent death like that, sometimes the body continues to move. Doesn't mean the animal is alive and conscious.

I fail to care about the chickens.

why?

we evolved far enough to be able to do that, it's no worse than a cat eating a mouse.

*runs*

585863956[/snapback]

That is mother nature at work. This is just mass murder. Don't get me wrong, I do eat chicken, but not at KFC.

Half the people in the KFC's here can barely speak English anyway. Bunch of f*ckin retards and there's no way I'm gonna eat their god damn food.

Thats why im stickin with popeyes!

585863854[/snapback]

I bet popeyes aren't much better and probably use some of the same suppliers as KFC. They just did this for KFC because its bigger.

Oh for farks sake, PETA is a f**king terrorist organisation.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

Ethical? That's nonsense. Everyone has their own way of thinking thus giving everyone their own ethical view. They even say that they neither condone nor condemn violence at protests. Retards! I am all for prevention of cruelty to animals, but PETA isn't that. I don't hear the RSPCA (The Royal Society for the Provention of Cruelty to Animals) saying it's not a good or bad thing to be violent at their protests and rallies.

PETA is B.S.

I haven't watched the video and don't think I will, I love KFC so I don't want to feel guilty for eating what is killed. Its part of life animals kill animals for food so we're doing the same, yer I'm sure whoever kills them doesn't kill them in the right way but I still love a KFC Bucket, no denying it.

I would just try and lay off all fast food alltogether.  None of it's good for you.

585865522[/snapback]

Nothing is these days. :rolleyes:

I work for KFC. and i really wouldnt be surpised if some of that stuff happens... We do get some weird stuff thru..

585865425[/snapback]

What like? I am interested. My sister's friend found a chicken claw in her McChicken burger once, but that was years ago. Also, I think we have all seen that picture of the deep fried chicken head found at McDonald's. Did freaky stuff like that happen at KFC?

I work at McDonald's and however hypocritical (as I am sure the same kind of practices occur here in Australian and for Mcdonald's farmers) I am disgusted by these videos. I have decided, as of watching them, that I will apply for new jobs as soon as I possibly can. And when I drop meat patties at work, I honestly feel bad that a cow has died for nothing. So, being the kind guy that I am (to animals, not to people), I put that meat back in the freezer to be used on the next lot of burgers. Sounds like me being a jerk. Well yeh I guess so, but it makes me feel that tiny bit better about what I do.

oh who cares, if it tastes good eat it

if humans tasted good, i'd eat them

585865174[/snapback]

haha. :rofl:

that reply made my day, seriously.