New Company Logo

Question

Hello,

I am starting a new business, i was just wondering if some could maybe design me a logo. i havent got much experience in the graphics world. i need the picture to be 760 by 130.

The company is called Peel Computers and Technology.

Thanks

PeelComputersandTechnologycopy.jpg

u should give more info, and i know th logo is not the right size but its all vector

585879889[/snapback]

what kind of info u need? like what i want in the logo?

well something like a computer in the picture would be good. The idea of this company is to sell computers, hardware and design networks for businesses.

so any ideas would be great

min looks gud i thik ,no photshop used just FLASH MX 2004 professional!

585889817[/snapback]

I don't agree, digitalsofts one is the best. Yours, sucks? And dude, spell and use proper grammer. :sleep:

please shut up ,I HAVE HAD ENOUGH FORM THIS FORUM <EVERTYONE IS BLUNT ON ME AND WHATSOEVER I'km 14 please i had it!

please shut up ,I HAVE HAD ENOUGH FORM THIS FORUM <EVERTYONE IS BLUNT ON ME AND WHATSOEVER I'km 14 please i had it!

585890894[/snapback]

i guess you didn't pay any attention to the whole grammar thing.

and c'mon, yours wasn't as good as digitalsoft's.

I know I know ,but can you ALL be a little confident on how you talk ,everyone just says that everytihing it's wrong ,can you help me? I ALSO NOTICED THAT A BIG AMOUNT OF YOU ,THEIR WEBISTE IS madE OF A TEMPLATE

Well, please make a start by sorting out your Writing language, then you will get more people responding to you, than laughing at you. Come on, you maybe 14, but I know for sure, when I was 14 I was more mature than you. :)

hmmm, all i asked for was a logo lol, not some war. digitalsoft is prob the best one i seen soo far. any more logos out there?

Well, please make a start by sorting out your Writing language, then you will get more people responding to you, than laughing at you. Come on, you maybe 14, but I know for sure, when I was 14 I was more mature than you. :)

585890948[/snapback]

i am currently 14 and am more mature than him. he needs to realize that his work cant always be the best. practice makes perfect and you learn as you go along, so he shoulnt be a baby about it.

min looks gud i thik ,no photshop used just FLASH MX 2004 professional!

585889817[/snapback]

Lmao! Please, post more! I am laughing at you over here! :rofl:

Its just how it works out sometimes, just take everything as experience and you will learn. Like I have, simple. (Y) You can learn a lot from Critisism and the people here on Neowin.