ATI Radeon 9800 Pro Card Problems all of a SUDDEN!

Came home, did some work & turned on my PC. Windows boots and I get an ATI driver error saying that it can't detect the video card so the advanced features of the video card will not be available. Hmmm... So I check Windows Device Manager (in XP Pro) and everything is running fine EXCEPT for the Radeon Pro 9800. Device Manager has a Yellow ! mark next to them. I click on it and it says Windows can't allocate resources to run the video card? Hmmm... So I think it maybe temporary and I reboot. I get the exact same error message again. I shutdown, thinking it maybe a connector issue. I open my case, remove the video card, use fan and got some of the dust off (very little to begin with). Put it back in, making sure all the connectors are correct and it snaps in perfectly. I connect the molex connector needed for the video card, double check everything and boot my PC. Now I get an error message outputed by the video card saying I don't have an external connector connected. This is referring to the molex connector directly onto the video card. I reconnect/double check that and I get the same error message AGAIN. This seems all weird and illogical. Anyone have any ideas what may cause my video card to output all the symptoms described above? This all happened to my gaming PC and need to get it fixed ASAP. My PC was running fine for 2 years with this Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB card and I turn it on today and all of a sudden the above happens. :(