[discount offer] Certificate for GM vehicle

Just thought I would pass along this offer to other Neowin members in the US.

As a GM employee (Saturn, in Spring Hill), I am allowed to provide up to two "certificates" per month to any acquaintance I have - including Neowin members. This discount allows you to receive the GMS (supplier) pricing, which can save you extra money on top of any current incentives. This is valid on any GM vehicle, including Hummer, Saab and Saturn.

Rules to be followed: https://www.gmfamilyfirst.com/pdf/rules/GMID_randg.pdf

Information that I will require is the last four digits of your Social Security Number (not the full number, please!), and your date of birth. You should contact me via a PM. I will then give you your certificate number and a website where you can go online and check out the pricing on any specific options you may select (incentives and pricing may vary by region). Since this is a fixed GMS price, you can also contact retailers in your area, and they can assist you with pricing and availability.

Here are some samples from the website:

post-36818-1116097857.png post-36818-1116097872.png post-36818-1116097898.png

The "supplier" price is your GMS price.

Please, don't request a certificate if you don't intend to purchase. That way, another members who want to use a discount may receive one.

• 3 weeks later...

It's June. Two more codes available for any serious takers.

Mark, Has the new Saab 9-3 SpartWagon launched over there?

585999881[/snapback]

I haven't seen any wagons. The convertibles look nice, though. :cool:

Not a problem.

These are freely-given discounts, no strings.

The vette is hot and the CTS is looking great.. as for the malibu wait for the refresh to hit later this year. The Malibu SS should be a real fun car to drive. Wish I could buy a car now but I'm saving up money for the new Camaro..