IncrediMail

I've tried it before. It's nice and easy to use. Unfortunately when I open email with attachment, it does not prompt "Save To Disk" windows like Outlook Express did. It just open straight away. On the other day the program opened email for me and the virus is there! Luckily I have antivirus software installed. How dangerous it can be without the antivirus software. My computer will be dead meat if I don't have it :D

I have been using incredimail now for 6 months and have found it to be a fun way to email. My kids also love it!

But...

It will leave it's fancy addons (sounds and images) as attachments for those people that you email that don't use it also. You can change the theme used to none so that those people only get the plain text.

I have also found that any change made to your pc will reset the registration. To fix that you have to email the support line to have them reset the code on their end in order to register again. They typically take up to a week to respond.

Overall it is a neat program and fun to use. I don't resent paying for it, but if it was only for me I would stick to Outlook.