Favorite Baseball Stadium

What is your favorite baseball stadium (of 10)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite baseball stadium (of 10)

• Wrigley Field
    • Fenway Park
    • Camden Yards
    • SBC Park
    • Yankees Stadium
    • Dodger Stadium
    • Safeco Field
    • Coors Field
    • PNC Park
    • Bank One Ballpark

As a Cubs fan, I will admit the White Sox have a nice field in terms of sound, seating, and concessions.

This picture is a classic for any Chicago Sports Fan, the new and original next to each other.

post-54379-1116452300.jpg

Hm Wrigley, Camden, and Yankee Stadium as top three. Sounds about right. Nostalgia and history seem to be the main factor in voting so far.

Hm Wrigley, Camden, and Yankee Stadium as top three. Sounds about right. Nostalgia and history seem to be the main factor in voting so far.

585941268[/snapback]

Shea too? Oh wait, looks count too haha

Shea too? Oh wait, looks count too haha

585941271[/snapback]

I admit Shea sucks so that was uncalled for. And what history does Shea have? lol.

I admit Shea sucks so that was uncalled for. And what history does Shea have? lol.

585941279[/snapback]

Well the 86 series was a thing of legend for sure. Also, I just wanted a chance to rag on your mets :D

Have to go with PNC in Pittsburgh. The place is awsome. You have to see it to believe it(like wrigley).

Have to go with PNC in Pittsburgh.  The place is awsome.  You have to see it to believe it(like wrigley).

585941303[/snapback]

thats a brand new stadium though, isn't it? all the new stadiums are really nice and all, but i just don't think they have that magic.

Well PNC has only 2 decks bringing an old feel to it. The bridge with the Pittsburgh skyline makes it great enough already but then adding there is not a bad seat in the park and such and u got a great new ballpark with old feel to it.