[DEFINITIVE] Console of 2005/2006

What next gen. console are you getting?  

702 members have voted

1. 1. What next gen. console are you getting?

• X360
    • PS3
    • Revolution
    • Both, X360 and PS3
    • Both, X360 and Revolution
    • Both, PS3 and Revolution
    • None
    • Don't know yet
    • All 3 systems are coming home with me

So now that all consoles have been revealed, which console(s) are you guys getting? Me, personally I'm thinking about getting a X360. I will probably go with X360 and PS3 in the future, but right now, only X360. It looks way slick and the PS3 is just well...I really don't like the design of it, or the controller. Depends though...hopefully they will change the design on the PS3 to actually look like a PlayStation. ;)

Sorry if I forgot a choice for the poll. Also this poll is just for really first impressions only. So none of the it's too early stuff. :laugh:

I'm really disappointed in what Microsoft has shown so far, but they'll have something up their sleeves. I'm going to buy the 360, and maybe the revolution.

Ok, well I just saw the Killzone Next-Gen video on IGN and all I got to say is...WOW. I think I will change my mind and get a PS3. ;)

Ok, well I just saw the Killzone Next-Gen video on IGN and all I got to say is...WOW. I think I will change my mind and get a PS3. ;)

585937144[/snapback]

I hear most of the stuff they showed of for ps3 demos was totally pre-rendered and will not even really reflect what the console may look like.

Definately a 360, mostly for the wide variety of stuff to do. But I agree with cupsarap, the graphics look AMAZING on KILLZONE on the PS3, but they(E3 on G4) said that it will cost a bunch, and i dont like the design of the console or contoller :no:

post-68514-1116393412_thumb.jpg

Revolution

I dont know what it can do

I dont know what the controller looks like

but its black and has a blue light

So this must mean i must get one

360. Microsoft simply has the exclusivity to some of the most top-notch developers out there.

Though, I've never owned just one console for more than a year and half so I'll probably pick up a PS3 or Rev to keep the 360 company.

This is a really dumb poll though since its so early.

are you people on crack? did you see the videos that PS3 showed? It rips the fawk out of 360. Yea its 6 months ahead but still.

I mean what does Xbox 360 has... from what we've seen. GOW and maybe 2 other ones games....

then again time will tell. but IMO PS3 is ripping it up right now.

Revolution

I dont know what it can do

I dont know what the controller looks like

but its black and has a blue light

So this must mean i must get one

585937205[/snapback]

finally! some sence in this forum :rofl:

ive been a nintendo fan ever since i can remember, and ive been an xbox fan ever since halo: combat evolved

im getting both the xbox360 and the revolution :happy:

i really dont care about SONY and their ps3

XBox 360 and Playstation 3. The 360 should hold me off until the PS3, and once I do get a PS3, I'll use the 360 as a giant paper weight. :ninja:

Kidding by the way. I like both systems (maybe the PS3 a little more though)

are you people on crack? did you see the videos that PS3 showed? It rips the fawk out of 360. Yea its 6 months ahead but still.

I mean what does Xbox 360 has... from what we've seen. GOW and maybe 2 other ones games....

then again time will tell. but IMO PS3 is ripping it up right now.

585937218[/snapback]

Announced PS3 Games

Annoucned 360 Games

The PS3 is too far away...we got no video of someone actually playing the system, or confirmation that any games shown were done real-time

We didn't see Xbox 360 tech demos, just a titles in development

ill get the 360 first then a couple of years down the track when the price goes right down ill have all of them like i had the xbox ps2 and gamecube