WOOOT!

Is it second hand?  The box looks half-destroyed

585964459[/snapback]

looks like it had a hard time with shipping lol mine didnt even have a dent in the box

looks like it had a hard time with shipping lol mine didnt even have a dent in the box

585964503[/snapback]

A hard time lol - one way to put it !

Anyhoo - congrats on the new system mate. I wish someone I knew had a higher end Apple for me to gawk at, unfortunately not.

Is it second hand?  The box looks half-destroyed

585964459[/snapback]

it's brand spanking new. the box dont look that bad in real life. a lot of that stuff is faded cuz it actually comes off. my hands and arms were covered when i carried it up my 3 flights of stairs. and besides, the box did it's job. the cpu is flawless and running like a champ.

i looooove it.

you put it so far underneath your desk. how do you reach it to put cd's in?

585964352[/snapback]

that is just a temporary location for now. i have moved it since and i like it where it is now. it's a lot easier to reach now. :) it's funny. my speaker hiss is louder than my g5. hahahaa.

Awesome man, enjoy it. :)

But I must ask... what is up with your box? I have a stock Dual 2.0 that I bought 2 weeks ago and I got the "normal" box... I'm assuming you custom ordered it, but man, that's kinda weird. I want your box because of the huge G5 on it. :p

Toxikk, how do they supply Tiger with your G5. Do they give you the full disc incase you need to reinstall or what? or is it some restore cd?

Toxikk, how do they supply Tiger with your G5. Do they give you the full disc incase you need to reinstall or what? or is it some restore cd?

585971580[/snapback]

its preinstalled and it comes with the dvd

Awesome man, enjoy it. :)

But I must ask... what is up with your box? I have a stock Dual 2.0 that I bought 2 weeks ago and I got the "normal" box... I'm assuming you custom ordered it, but man, that's kinda weird. I want your box because of the huge G5 on it. :p

585970303[/snapback]

yeah. :yes:

:D Ah it looks great dude (Y) I just got my new ibook on Friday so I know how you feel :happy: I don't know how you were able to take the pictures, I thought about taking pictures of mine as I unpacked it but I was like "Damn it I can't wait any longer!!!! I want to get to as fast as I can!!!!!!" :devil: Have fun with it man :yes: