24 Season 5 Discussion

That girl is freakin hot. I watched closely as she got out of bed to see if they would be daring and show anything. She needs to be naked. ;)

whatever the new premise, i'm sure it will continue on the downward spiral of un-realistic crap that they are currently on. The finale was over in the first 30 mins, no need for the second half of the hour. I'm just saying they need to quit while they're ahead.

:huh: What show was you watching?

585973932[/snapback]

If I am not mistaking, that was a direct quote from the Fox ###### teaser for Season 5. I mean, he kinda saved the world. Could you have imagined the demand from the public to attack something/someone/anyone if that happened?

If I am not mistaking, that was a direct quote from the Fox ###### teaser for Season 5.  I mean, he kinda saved the world.  Could you have imagined the demand from the public to attack something/someone/anyone if that happened?

585974356[/snapback]

He stopped World War 3, if that is not saving the World, I do not know what is!

damn great final ending S4, wondering how the story writes will get Jack back on S5, i?d hope that arrogant Logan will be bitch slapped somehow next season. Hope Palmer will get back in the White House

Palmer being back in the White House seems a little unrealistic. My history is awful, but has any American president served a term and then been re-elected years later?

I say let Tony and Michelle live "happily ever after" away from CTU. I could live without Jack returning. How could you deal with that crap for that many years? Just keep that skinhead Chase off the show!

Uhh Jack IS 24, it wouldnt be 24 without him. The day they make a 24 without Jack Bauer is the day i stop watching it and no doubt loads of other people will as well.

585968646[/snapback]

yah damn right.

if he's going to come back, he has to with a different identity. otherwise the chinks will be all over him. so he may return with a different name.

Here's something for your pipes.

Jack is no longer at CTU (presumed dead).

Tony and Michelle probably quit CTU.

Chloe may or may not have left CTU.

Chase is no longer at CTU.

Let's blow up CTU! Who do you call when terrorists blow up a major branch of the Counter Terrorism Unit and are threatening to blow up many other major government buildings?

Jack Bauer.

My ramblings above about the possible lack of personnel at CTU to me suggest that the building is now disposable as most of the major characters would not be taken out by the blast, and could easily be brought into the 5th season.

Here's something for your pipes.

Jack is no longer at CTU (presumed dead).

Tony and Michelle probably quit CTU.

Chloe may or may not have left CTU.

Chase is no longer at CTU.

Let's blow up CTU! Who do you call when terrorists blow up a major branch of the Counter Terrorism Unit and are threatening to blow up many other major government buildings?

Jack Bauer.

My ramblings above about the possible lack of personnel at CTU to me suggest that the building is now disposable as most of the major characters would not be taken out by the blast, and could easily be brought into the 5th season.

585992011[/snapback]

Speaking of CTU, I know that

bombs exploded in the CTU building in season 2

, but why does the inside of CTU look worn down (i.e., walls peeling) in season 4?

As a huge fan of the 1st 4 seasons of 24, I have no doubt that I will be totally engrossed in season 5. Now if it was only January so they were on the air...

• 5 months later...

I'm bringing this thread back from the grave. :D The 24 hype has begun!!

Two new teasers:

http://www.k-rocks.com/media/videoclips/se...%205/teaser1.rm

http://www.k-rocks.com/media/videoclips/se...%205/teaser2.rm

Can't wait 'till Jan!!!!

2nd teaser, AMAZING! :D

24 and Prison Break are my two fav tv programs right now.. :cool:

“This year is going to feed very strongly into next year,” Kiefer Sutherland told Charlie Rose this week. “A much tighter connection. As opposed to a year and a bit off. We’re going to tighten that gap up a little bit. And so the writers are actually more ahead for next season than in any other stage in the making of this show. So we’re very excited about that.” [sOURCE]

Whatever happens, I hope we get to see a little more of this!

Mmmm, Naked Mandy :shiftyninja: