24 Season 5 Discussion

Dang, I hated the Kim character.

She was kinda of bitchy. But richardsim7's quote summed it up.

But she's so damn hot :|

-Rich-

Damn right she is. Elisha Cuthbert is a goddess. :yes:

Damn can't wait for this, S5 of 24 kicks off Lost starts again soon doesn't it? S5 of Scrubs has kicked in along with stuff like Invasion I've never watched so much damn TV in all my life. Saying that, this is the last I'll participate in a 24 thread for a few months, I'll be saving my episodes and watching all 24 back to back like usual. Enjoy!

Wait wait wait... this is the first time I have looked at this thread, partially because I can't stand having more to add to my impatience for the season to start but did you say.... KIM IS BACK?! YES! WOO HOO! Hahaha. Man I do love Elisha :p

Damn can't wait for this, S5 of 24 kicks off Lost starts again soon doesn't it? S5 of Scrubs has kicked in along with stuff like Invasion I've never watched so much damn TV in all my life. Saying that, this is the last I'll participate in a 24 thread for a few months, I'll be saving my episodes and watching all 24 back to back like usual. Enjoy!

Lost starts... tomorrow night in the US, then the next day The OC is back, and the 15th is 24. :)

Edit: According to TVEpisodes.com theres 2 episodes of 24 on the 15th and another 2 on the 16th?

That girl is freakin hot. I watched closely as she got out of bed to see if they would be daring and show anything. She needs to be naked. ;)

What the heck?:p

Jack Bauer all the way, guys!

That girl is freakin hot. I watched closely as she got out of bed to see if they would be daring and show anything. She needs to be naked. ;)

They did didn't they? Very hard to see though...