... how hot is it where you are?

im not exactly how hot it was yesterday...2day its not as nice...........yesterday i didnt bother going to 2nd lesson at college i went to the park wiht my friends.........was so hot!

it must have been mid to high 20's...hopefully it will be hot this summer:D

32 ?c in sunny Belgium.

Beers are going down smooooth.

585982566[/snapback]

Hey, Belgium! I have a hatred for that country this week. Not for the people but the border. :angry:: Some family members on a trip to Germany, yesterday got to the Belgian border and there was a problem with the tachometer in the bus and there was a 1200 euro fine (sorry I don't know how to get euros on my keyboard) and the driver had no money so all the passengers had to split the money between them or the bus would have been impounded and they'd have been thrown in jail. I was going to post this in the rant forum soon but seen as you brought it up here...

here in K?ln right now it's 86?F/30?C&nbs:o :o

585981590[/snapback]

yeah, about the same here near Nurembe;) ;)

And I noticed I have to wash my car, it looks awfully dirty when the sun shines on :no:no:

Pitt Meadows B.C. = 29*C, but it will probably go to about 34*C, they said 28* yesterday and it reached 32*

Summer is finnaly here!!!!!

oh dear god  :cry:

in saudi arabia  :wacko: :

Widespread Dust

100?F

39?C :pinch:h:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/busi...rom=search_city

btw&nbsp:huh:h: what is "rain" looks like&nbsp:huh:h: !!?

j/k&nbsp:rolleyes:s: .... we had rain 5 months ago&nbsp:D:D  .... thats why people here are always mad&nbsp:unsure:e:

585982747[/snapback]

LOL! Could you do a little test for us Neowinians, put an egg on your head and see how long it takes to cook:p:p

11C/54F in Charlottetown Prince Edward Island (Canada). Its pretty couldy out today, its supposed to be nice Tuesday and Wednesday, around 20C/72F.

It was around 28*C yesterday in Vancouver. Now, in the morning it is around 20*C and rising...

Anything eastwards of Vancouver was around 32*C and will probably be again today.

20 degrees here in vancouver...but the thermometer in my room says it's 28 degrees and the fan's on and god it's hot....

yesterday it was 30 degrees!

Right now in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada:

20?C

A few clouds

WIND W 9 km/h

GUSTS

RELATIVE HUMIDITY 49%

DEWPOINT 9?C

PRESSURE 100.75 kPa

VISIBILITY 24 km

CEILING unlimited

Lima, Peru - Temperature: 66?F / 19?C, Humidity: 68%, Dew Point: 55?F / 13?C, Wind: SW at 8mph / 13km/h, Conditions: Overcast

To be honest it feels a lot colder than 19?C. It won't be hot here until December o:pso :p

Last couple of days we had some extremely hot weather for this time of the year.. We got 35 degrees yesterday. From now on, back to normal for the coming week with 18-20 degrees celsius..

Belgium btw :)

It was around 28*C yesterday in Vancouver.  Now, in the morning it is around 20*C and rising...

Anything eastwards of Vancouver was around 32*C and will probably be again today.

585982792[/snapback]

yeah man you shoulda been out in the suburbs, holy ****, i had to just chill in my friends pool all day after school, it was too hot!