? Sega Genesis Mask ? Help!

RGSPro

I remember when I was little I had a little LCD mask that would plug into the back of my Sega Genesis and was like a big VR headset that I could play my genesis on without a TV. It just plugged right into the back and would sit on your head. I also remember it being very heavy and having to look down because of it when I was so little. Does anyone remember what this is called? Im trying to find a picture of it, but can't find one for the life of me. Ive gotta go through my boxes up in the rafters and find it. It has to be worth a pretty penny, because I have never ever seen or heard about one other than the one I have. I think i got it from a friend when i was little in a game trade thing. The only thing I can find is the prototype Genesis VR helmet, but that was certainly not it, but looks surprisingly similar. If you look on the back of the genesis 1 and 2 systems there is a big round port the size of a nickel, thats what it would plug into.

Help, anyone know what its called or can find a picture of it?

RGSPro

YES IT IS!!! Thanks man!

User6060

that looks so uncomfortable

Andrew Lyle
that looks so uncomfortable

585985919[/snapback]

lol, looks like it would drag your face downw ith it :p

RGSPro
lol, looks like it would drag your face downw ith it :p

585985956[/snapback]

It sure did, but it was nice when I was little and both TVs were in use and I wanted to play sonic. it also is like looking at a big big big screen, too.