Warning Level Question

I think I got one when they first started, when Mods were giving them out like hotcakes.

Can you please send me mine?

Thanks in Advance

586001460[/snapback]

[PM Sent]

anyone wanna post a link to the board rules for me? I cant find it -_-

theres a big red link to them at the top of the page, how can you not find them :blink:

People like Neowin because it is seen as an intelligent, mature and friendly forum

586001407[/snapback]

are we talking about the same forum here?

neowin has become full of anything but mature members.

are we talking about the same forum here?

neowin has become full of anything but mature members.

586001593[/snapback]

We certainly strive to be an intelligent, mature and friendly forum. Compared to most everything out there anywhere near our size, I think we do pretty well.

I didn't quite catch that, could you make it a bit more clear please :unsure::

586001671[/snapback]

Yeah another bright red arrow would'nt have gone amiss

We certainly strive to be an intelligent, mature and friendly forum.  Compared to most everything out there anywhere near our size, I think we do pretty well.

586001607[/snapback]

Yeah I do agree. A few large forums that I have visited include many members who act like two year olds and whine and complain about everything.

Yeah I do agree. A few large forums that I have visited include many members who act like two year olds and whine and complain about everything.

586001780[/snapback]

Trust me. We have our share of members who act like two year olds and whine and complain about everything. :)

Have you people ventured out to other large forums? It's chaos. 800px high signature images, posts that make no sense, and general flaiming out the yinyang. Want to see what Neowin would be like without the rules we have? Go to steampowered and stop in the CS forums.

Have you people ventured out to other large forums? It's chaos. 800px high signature images, posts that make no sense, and general flaiming out the yinyang. Want to see what Neowin would be like without the rules we have? Go to steampowered and stop in the CS forums.

586001871[/snapback]

You just put your hands deep down in the crap-bag and picked the worst ;)

I just went on steampowered cs:s forums and it's amazing how little they all know about hardware and/or software.

And as far as I can see they were all very well mannered. But yes, mod's are necessary to keep us all behaving but I think they should just ban or not ban and that be the only option so that we only keep good people.

But that'sa pretty silly idea.

Oppsi, i said silly, 40% for me now :p

I love the people crying a river because they broke a rule. God damn people, grow a set and own up to your mistakes. If you can't communicate without calling someone childish names, the problem is yours, not ours.

585986900[/snapback]

Hmm, a moderator that preaches about calling others childish names, but cannot himself refrain from using a childish phrase to make his point.

Way to lead by example, Obiwan.

Hmm, a moderator that preaches to others about calling others childish names, but cannot himself refrain from using a childish phrase to make his point.

Way to lead by example, Obiwan.

586001992[/snapback]

lol nice try. If you have a problem, feel free to PM me.

Trust me.  We have our share of members who act like two year olds and whine and complain about everything. :)

586001866[/snapback]

Yes, but we don't have a lot compared to some other large forums, or at least I don't see them much. :cool:

Can I have mine, including reasons etc?

Regards :p

586002155[/snapback]

I'd need a OC-3 line to send that much data.

[PM Sent]

We have got to have more spammers than most forums. We have a large contingent of spammers. Never seen anything like it.

Nice work, fred, BTW.

We have got to have more spammers than most forums. We have a large contingent of spammers. Never seen anything like it.

Nice work, fred, BTW.

586002222[/snapback]

You are right on that...

I'd show you a screenshot of the Thread Cemetary, but I can't.

Needless to say its all spam most of the time.

Want to see what Neowin would be like without the rules we have? Go to steampowered and stop in the CS forums.

586001871[/snapback]

The absolute worst place on the internet...

with Neowin coming in close second :p

You are right on that...

I'd show you a screenshot of the Thread Cemetary, but I can't.

586002241[/snapback]

:laugh:

I don't need to see the Thread Cemetery. I see what goes on in the regular threads that remain in their forums. We have two members with thousands of posts who post nothing but spam, and many others who spam a lot. Oh well. Life goes on...

lol nice try. If you have a problem, feel free to PM me.

586001999[/snapback]

It wasn't a nice try, it was an absolute fact. You had an opportunity to set an example, but chose instead to make a chastising statement. So, you might want to take your own advice, "grow a set", and admit when you're wrong.

Heh, I've never been warned, but at times have been surprised that Fred hasn't warned me for getting into heated arguments in RWI :rofl: .

I think it would be good to see you're own warning levels, and the ability to appeal them!

-Ax