YAY!

Well after weeks of wait and thinking, i finally made up my mind and got a powerbook. its the 15 inch combo drive version stock from the local apple store. i must say it is the most amazing machine ive ever used. i have had no problems besides the fact that my 2 key fell off a couple times but im going back down to the store today to see if they can do anything about it. here are some pics:

IM000347.th.jpg IM344.th.jpg IM000342.th.jpg IM000341.th.jpg IM000340.th.jpg IM000339.th.jpg IM339.th.jpg IM000337.th.jpg IM000336.th.jpg IM000334.th.jpg im0003329wy.th.jpg

Well after weeks of wait and thinking, i finally made up my mind and got a powerbook.  its the 15 inch combo drive version stock from the local apple store.  i must say it is the most amazing machine ive ever used.  i have had no problems besides the fact that my 2 key fell off a couple times but im going back down to the store today to see if they can do anything about it.  here are some pics:

teh imoojes

585995025[/snapback]

Awesome (Y)

Very Cool. I purchased a 15" superdrive model last week and have been enjoying every minute of it so far.

Congratulations.

haha, nice. im here in the apple store as i type, this 2 key was bothering me so i thought i would stop by and have them take a look...

Ever since I got an iMac I have been interested in getting a powerbook as well. It is funny how I have maybe used my Windows PC for a maximum of 2 hours the last 2 weeks.

yep, same here, lol. i got this bout a week ago, and only touched my windows machine (which i have used for years and built myself) for only 15 min today to get a file for a friend. now i need a good case for it so i can carry it round with me, heh.

Out of curiosity, why did you get the combo drive? I mean, when I get mine I'll max out things that can't really be changed, and hold back on stuff that can be like ram and.. that's it. haha.Speaking of RAM, how much did you get?

-lieb39

Out of curiosity, why did you get the combo drive? I mean, when I get mine I'll max out things that can't really be changed, and hold back on stuff that can be like ram and.. that's it. haha.Speaking of RAM, how much did you get?

-lieb39

586004182[/snapback]

well i dont have any money so i got it stock, i needed a good laptop so i got this. i dont need to burn dvds, and this isnt for games so i got the stock combo and so if i need more ram in the future i can upgrade that but i really dont forsee anything else since this is for school and work, not games.