June Desktops

VS: W9DProm

WP: Precious Clouds

I'm trying out a modded start menu this month, not quite blackbox, but the best part of it, with the good bits of explorer too :D

586127063[/snapback]

I really like that idea of having all the folders like that. I might try that..

/me copys everything you do

I really like that idea of having all the folders like that. I might try that..

/me copys everything you do

586127559[/snapback]

I only thought of it because I've been experimenting with BB4win. At least your reply was better than some of the immature BS that some people post :whistle:

@ marleymuk

i always liked that wallpaper..have had it..never found a good instance to sue it(except for gelxp2..but used it for lkike 3 days and got out of dark themes)

Not sure what you meant by "shadywood" unless its a play on words eminen game etc, but thanks :)

586124126[/snapback]

Oops :p

Yes. I was meaning shaywood ;)

tinkering with alternate/longhorn fonts and reeeeeally liking segoe_ui. using it with cleartype enabled makes things look much, much nicer.

so here we go (these will more than likely remain unchanged for july):

desktop - modded 'reluna' 3dcc scheme, handmade matching bb4win theme, simple pinstripe background

07.01.05.core.preview.png

fullsize - 1280x1024 - 99kb .png

laptop - codename opus all skins all around, modified to use segoe_ui, handmade bb4win theme, precious clouds wallpaper. the blue doesn't exactly match the theme/skins, but it's rare to find wallpapers that are 1920x1200 and that looks as good as the precious clouds series does.

07.01.05.remote.preview.png

fullsize - 1920x1200 - 506kb .png

update for moi, last for the month,

VS: LongHorn Inspirat 2 by Stefanka

Wallpaper: Tables 'n Mixer

Apps: Avedesk, Avetunes, LClock

Icons: Snow E2

Clean:

post-70676-1119924398_thumb.jpg

Dirty:

post-70676-1119924440_thumb.jpg

tinkering with alternate/longhorn fonts and reeeeeally liking segoe_ui.  using it with cleartype enabled makes things look much, much nicer.

so here we go (these will more than likely remain unchanged for july):

desktop - modded 'reluna' 3dcc scheme, handmade matching bb4win theme, simple pinstripe background

07.01.05.core.preview.png

fullsize - 1280x1024 - 99kb .png

laptop - codename opus all skins all around, modified to use segoe_ui, handmade bb4win theme, precious clouds wallpaper.  the blue doesn't exactly match the theme/skins, but it's rare to find wallpapers that are 1920x1200 and that looks as good as the precious clouds series does.

07.01.05.remote.preview.png

fullsize - 1920x1200 - 506kb .png

586129424[/snapback]

do you use bblean, xoblite?