• 20-39
    • 40-50
    • 51-70
    • 70+
    • Havn't Lost it 8-15
    • Havn't Lost it 16-19
    • Havn't Lost it 20-39
    • Havn't Lost it 40+

Legally: Sexual intercourse with a minor is ILLEGAL. A minor is under 18 in my state.

Morally: Having sex and disobeying the law is IMMORAL by a sane person's standards.

586003422[/snapback]

Yeah but leagally it doesn't matter if both parties are of the same age (while being "underage"). Seriously what would you charge two 14 year old kids, who had sex with eachother, with?

Now, if it's an older person and a younger, age range and age difference depending on state (country), for 'consent' will make a difference in the legality.

I haven't lost it yet. I'm going to lose it when I am married.

rofl at the guy who lost it at 70+  :laugh:

586003454[/snapback]

I think, he said he's 70+ adn lost it @ 14 ...

Anywayz, I'm 17 and haven't lost it yet, not planning to loose it before marriage.

Here's my 2 cents.

about 90% of the people who voted that they've lost it period are lying. Think about it, we're all computer nerds.

So stop trying to be cool by saying you lost it at 15. Sex is now considered as more of a hobby than an intimitate part of a serious relationship.

Yeah but leagally it doesn't matter if both parties are of the same age (while being "underage"). Seriously what would you charge two 14 year old kids, who had sex with eachother, with?

Now, if it's an older person and a younger, age range and age difference depending on state (country), for 'consent' will make a difference in the legality.

586003472[/snapback]

Cocnlusion .... parents should be more careful on this stuff. Although sometimes it will be annoying for their children and for them, it's important for the whole family.

I'm sure most of you have heard that Dolphins are the only other creature, that we know of, that have "sex" for pleasure (other than to procreate).

586003444[/snapback]

What about Bonobo Chimpanzees

13...lost it to a 40 year old French woman while living with family friends at Ile d'Oleron. It was one hell of a summer vacation !!!!! :)

13...lost it to a 40 year old French woman while living with family friends at Ile d'Oleron. It was one hell of a summer vacation !!!!! :)

586003508[/snapback]

... no comments :o

586003508[/snapback]

I hope your not serious. :unsure:

-Havn't Lost it 16-19 btw.

Here's my 2 cents.

about 90% of the people who voted that they've lost it period are lying. Think about it, we're all computer nerds.

So stop trying to be cool by saying you lost it at 15. Sex is now considered as more of a hobby than an intimitate part of a serious relationship.

586003493[/snapback]

well good thing 2 cents isnt worth very much. I concider myself quite techfab and not some socially inept slug who couldnt bone someone for the life of him (or i guess for 'life' in general :laugh: ). Seriously.. it happens

Legally: Sexual intercourse with a minor is ILLEGAL. A minor is under 18 in my state.

Morally: Having sex and disobeying the law is IMMORAL by a sane person's standards.

586003422[/snapback]

Actually the age of consent in Connecticut is 16.

17.......only happened last month.

Sex isnt of great importance to me.

I dont like the idea of randomly doing it with any person, its gotta be with someone you love...and loves you back.

Edited by msntrev

Actually just on Monday, and Im 18. Though I got some oral action before that. Goin out to a baseball game with her tonight, hopin to hit her in the car sometime tonight. Man it was sweet.

technically, like 10 (if you count oral :sleep:  :sleep:  :sleep: )

586002373[/snapback]

oral isn't sexual intercource... lol. you can have oral, but it doesnt count as sex :p

btw: 15