Mikro Productions ...website ...the design

Question

Emmm....Hi there ....for the last 3 days I've done a website for a company ...and I wanted to show it you and rate it ...and what does it have to improve ?

Mikro Productions that's is the link

please comment .... don't be blunt but tell me what to improve...

Thanks

Yours

Groovydesigner

Groovyflash.com

By the way I still have to do an intro...

um, damn, may i ask who approached u to make them a site? as that my friend is not a website. now ok i design websites my self and tbh im not that experienced but still, damn dude.

i hope the restart is a lot better.

i am suprised no one noticed. but this website was made in one of those programs where you enter in a few words and link to some images and it auto generates the flash. THATS why he cant take many of the suggestions because the program he used wont let him.

I forget the name but it was pretty crappy.

other than that all flash sites suck. Do it in css/HTML and add a tiny bit of flash here and there.

a good example is http://www.echoserv.com\

see the only real flash is the banner at the top

^I really liked the site ... I used flash mx 2004 profesional ... now any swish or any program just flash mx 2004... I like websites as long as there is some flash in ...

One thing with the flash sites you create, you link directly to the swf file. You need the html file linking to the swf, so you can define width, height etc... If I resize my window, it just looks wrong. If you create the flash at, say 500 x 400, it will look stretched on my window, and many others. If you use a html file to embed it, you can define the size that it will be.

Also, it just looks like the fps is too low. It seems really jumpy, especially the beginning where everything slides in.

I've edited my sig ,what do you think ?

586028565[/snapback]

It's ok, seen better (v) .. However you need to work on your double/triple posting disorder

Holy crap! This is *the* slowest moving page I've seen in a long time - it stucks on my Sun Blade 1.5Ghz machine.... More design, less crapy flash..