BF2 demo

I read some speculations saying something about 7 to 10 days...but you know at this point hard to check if its sure.

:angry:

ohhhh, if its 7 to 10 days I'm gonna go postal and shoot someone :woot:

If its more then a day some gamespot subscriber better nab that sucker and seed it on bit torrent.

It will become a torrent soon after that, maybe  :>

586033773[/snapback]

Hell yes, I give it an hours, maybe 2 before it shows up as torrent.

Oh no !!!

I just read something about the Demo be released only for subscribers at GameSpot

586033728[/snapback]

Between them and FilePlanet with their "exclusive, subscriber-only" demos, sometimes I could just scream...

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Thank you...I feel better now. Back to your regularly scheduled Neowin reading.

:)

Battlefield 2 demo debuting on GameSpot

GameSpot will world premiere the demo for EA and DICE's much-anticipated military shooter.

Although Battlefield 2 won't invade stores until June 21, PC gamers will get a chance to test-fire a demo of Electronic Arts' shooter sooner. EA confirmed today that it is planning to release a sample of Digital Illusions CE's forthcoming modern-combat shooter "very soon." When the Battlefield 2 demo is released, it will make its world premiere on GameSpot, and will be initially available not only to GameSpot registered users, but also to unregistered visitors as well.

The Battlefield 2 demo premiere is a part of the buildup to the upcoming release of GameCenter. The GameCenter sneak peek release for GameSpot Complete subscribers is also forthcoming, and the full version of Battlefield 2 will be one of the top multiplayer games supported in GameSpot's upcoming premium gaming service. For more information on GameCenter, check out www.gamecenter.com.

The demo will feature three variations of the Gulf of Oman map from Battlefield 2, which is set in a near-future conflict between three clashing powers: The United States, China, and the fictional Middle Eastern Coalition (MEC). The single-player, 16-player, and 32-player versions of the map included in the demo will pit the US against the MEC in time-limit-based combat. (China is not playable in the demo.)

However, the demo will not include any additional maps or other features found in the retail version of Battlefield 2. Besides the Chinese forces, the full BF2 will feature 30 vehicles and 20 soldier kits from all three sides. It will also sport a total of 12 maps, each available for 16, 32, and 64 players. Online play will be enhanced with voice-over IP and persistent character scoring, while the new battlefield commander mode will give players a tactical edge on the, er, battlefield.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/06/09/news_6127191.html

"and will be initially available not only to GameSpot registered users, but also to unregistered visitors as well." Woohooo !

Will be here when its ready I guess.

http://www.gamespot.com/promos/bf2demo.html

Hope we aren't forced to install that GameCenter thing to get it.

[Admin]WolfBlade and now the question that everyone has been wanting to know....

[Admin]WolfBlade *ByrdGang-gs* when is the demo coming out?

ea-bsmith hmmm

ea-bsmith ok, well, while we're not ready to commit to tomorrow night like has been reported in a bunch of places

ea-bsmith we're fairly confident we'll be out some time this weekend with the demo

dont we all.

sitting infront of the pc with full cammo gear on was good fun for the first 4 hours, but i'm getting bored now and i've run out of sand to drop infront of my deskfan.

dont we all.

sitting infront of the pc with full cammo gear on was good fun for the first 4 hours, but i'm getting bored now and i've run out of sand to drop infront of my deskfan.

586044126[/snapback]

Post of the Year.

I need some new pants!!!!!!!

586042284[/snapback]

Pff, I need new pants, to re-paint the walls, to get a new wardrobe, de-flood the house, rent an apartment until it gets fixed. Get all new electronic equipment and goto the hospital to see what cause this large eruption from my......

Can't wait =D

There's nothing to keep me busy!

WoW isn't so much fun anymore, already masturbated 8 times in the last hour .. :cry:

Maybe i should upgrade my PC ?!

There's nothing to keep me busy!

WoW isn't so much fun anymore, already masturbated 8 times in the last hour ..:cry::

Maybe i should upgrade my PC ?!

586044159[/snapback]

lol, i've moved my bunker under the staircase now. i'm buried under 2ft of green netting. ROGER THAT!!!! REQUESTING A PICKUP!!!! OVER !! OVERRRRR!:unsure:: :wacko::

lol, i've moved my bunker under the staircase now. i'm buried under 2ft of green netting. ROGER THAT!!!! REQUESTING A PICKUP!!!! OVER !! OVERRRRR! :unsure:  :wacko:

586044173[/snapback]

:laugh:

*Starts to Spam radio commands*

Enemy armor spotted!

Enemy armor spotted!

Enemy armor spotted!

Enemy armor spotted!

Enemy armor spotted!