BF2 demo

Was wondering the exact same thing, doesen't seem like a Demo to me :huh::

586044324[/snapback]

Look at the upload date: 06-Aug-2003 00:00 1.0G

http://www.totalbf2.com/

"EA Demo Update

Fri 10 Jun 2005, 12:58 PM | Rico | 77 Comments

EA's Community Manager, Mike Murphy sent along a little bit about the demo to again confirm details released yesterday:

This email is to inform you that I will not be sending out the Battlefield 2 multiplayer demo to our file partners upon its initial release. As you?re probably aware, GameSpot will be premiering the demo for a 24-hour period once EA releases it. At this time, we do not have a release date, but one is expected soon. When it is released, you?ll be able to download it from the GameSpot GameCenter (no registration is required) and the games official web site located here: www.Battlefield2.com

Don't you just love the word "soon"?"

Seems like soon ( From what i've read ) Is either tonight or tommorow sometime ...

If there's no Demo today i got 2 small words for EA: Blow Me!

I entered a contest and the winner of that contest could go to the launchparty of Battlefield hosted by EA. Really wanted to go there but I didn't win.

I did win something. In the group of people that didn't win was a lottery. If you got picked out you won a download of the demo a day before the official release. I won that :cool:

Now i get a E-mail a day before the release with e link to a secret FTP to download the demo. :D :D :D :devil: :D :D

If it's fake, then what the hell is this? :blink:

586044317[/snapback]

That is the Earth and Beyond (EnB) demo/trail for the now defunct space MMORPG by EA and former Westwood

Seems like Gamespot has put it up early!

Battlefield 2 Demo!

586044530[/snapback]

Did I ever tell you how much I despise you.. because if I didn't... I hope you die a slow and painful death .. and oh no there won't be a medic for you now!!!!! Buahahahahahahaha *looks around shifty* hee hee the little fairies made me do it!

*thud*

^:blink:

:p

That does it, im going out. I don't want to end up talking to the fairies waiting for teh Demo.

586044910[/snapback]

Yeah your going out to drive your dune buggie over some desert in Iraq right? I hope you got some artillery as backup, and some armor. It's gonna be hella tough out there.

Good luck soldier!

Almost ... Gonna ... Snap .. Oh ... No ...

Ratatatata, Hit the deck! ratatata SHBLOVS! ratata BOOM! *Crash*

Incoming!!!, ratata, MEDIC! chukachukachuka, swussh! BOOM! Oh no!

Get down, arrrrrr, Tank! tish, wooo. WASH!