BF2 demo

"Battlefield 2 Demo

The moment you've been waiting for is almost here. Stay tuned to GameSpot for the release of this much-anticipated demo."

"There has been many rumours floating around, but we might be closer to a concrete answer for the release of the demo. In our TeamSpeak chat, we had the honor of having Terry Barwegan join and answer all our questions. We did manage to squeeze some new information out of him. According to him, the demo will be around 600 mb and the demo will be released either Friday or Saturday. Again, this is completely speculation. We'll have to wait and see."

I hope it's coming out tonight...me and a few of my friends are having a small LAN party, and well, you get the idea.

586045016[/snapback]

Dude sign up for the FEAR beta on fileplanet and hook that sumbiyatch up on the LAN. Excellent game. You should all be able to use the same key unless someone goes online, i guess.

Wow, I almost did something incredibly stupid. I went to GameStop today, purhcased the pre-order for BF2. When I got home I did what I always do and trashed the pre-order box because I have the receipt and I normally throw away pre-order boxes because they take up room and are useless. So I log into GameStop's website just to verify the release date. Then I see the headset on the screen and it hadn't dawned to me until 5 minutes later that the headset might be in the pre-order box and not the retail box. So to make a long story short I had to go trash diving for my headset, which now smells like tuna fish.

Wow, I almost did something incredibly stupid.  I went to GameStop today, purhcased the pre-order for BF2.  When I got home I did what I always do and trashed the pre-order box because I have the receipt and I normally throw away pre-order boxes because they take up room and are useless.  So I log into GameStop's website just to verify the release date.  Then I see the headset on the screen and it hadn't dawned to me until 5 minutes later that the headset might be in the pre-order box and not the retail box.  So to make a long story short I had to go trash diving for my headset, which now smells like tuna fish.

586045157[/snapback]

LOL. That's pretty funny. On another note, I say someone sets up a Neowin BF2 server this weekend. ;)

LOL. That's pretty funny. On another note, I say someone sets up a Neowin BF2 server this weekend.  ;)

586045191[/snapback]

Count me in :yes:

if someone sets up a Neowin BF2 Server that is.... :ninja:

InZaneFlea> A little birdie told me the demo is being sent to Gamespot to be put up in the next couple hours as we speak but i cant confirm i ;p

InZaneFlea>  A little birdie told me the demo is being sent to Gamespot to be put up in the next couple hours as we speak but i cant confirm i ;p

586045200[/snapback]

:oo Are you serious?

<InZaneFlea> I have word from my sources that the demo IS DONE

<InZaneFlea> They're just waiting to push it through.

586045264[/snapback]

:drool::

Only a few hours wait then maybe:happy::

This is still speculation it has not been officaly confirmed that it has passed CQC, but if it has it could be anywhere between 3mins to 5 hours probably more

This is still speculation it has not been officaly confirmed that it has passed CQC, but if it has it could be anywhere between 3mins to 5 hours probably more

586045355[/snapback]

:( I hope it's more like 3 mins.

I will be talking on my tuna fish flavored headset while killing all of you. I hope GameStop doesn't do something retarded and make it a suscribers only release that makes you put in a passcode to register to play it.