WWDC 2005 - KEYNOTE AVAILABLE

It is H.264. At least, I'm getting what appears to be an H.264 feed.

586028130[/snapback]

Na. Looks terrible. Typical quicktime lame experience.

EDIT: PS, did anyone notice that steve is not wearing blue jeans. The first keynote ever (perhaps)!

I guess this signifies change :o

post-53136-1118151566_thumb.jpg

took me a dozen tries;; but i finally got the stream smooth-- nice speech.. now how long til i can install mac osx on my pentium m. lol

EDIT: PS, did anyone notice that steve is not wearing blue jeans. The first keynote ever (perhaps)!

586029539[/snapback]

Are you using QuickTime 7 ? I had QT6 on my PC and I got the exact same quality as you. I switched over to my iBook (QT7) and boom EXCELLENT quality.

Are you using QuickTime 7 ? I had QT6 on my PC and I got the exact same quality as you. I switched over to my iBook (QT7) and boom EXCELLENT quality.

586029680[/snapback]

Yeah this is on my ibook, QT7 with tiger. my net speed is only 256k. But even so, i was under the assumption h.264 us a more efficient codec than mpeg-4, so the stream should just be in h.264 anyway. They should juest stream at different resolutions

im using the qt7 for windows, the audio quit a bunch of times, which is why i had to try over and over again til i kept the audio consistently;; at that point it went smooth, it had h.264 in the heading so i assume it was h.264

When I watched it last night, I checked the file info to see what it was compressing with. It was using H.264.

This morning when I went to try it on my Windows PC (With the new QuickTime 7) I had a new address show up in the title bar, but I couldn't do anything because this computer is too slow. The QT7 PE sucks on a Pentium 3 @ 866MHz. :( I ended up having to kill the processes. That and the aspect ratio was way off...

ANy chance to download full keynote video?

fore me is very difficult to stream this video. It's always lagging :(

Thanks

586029539[/snapback]

user/connection error

user/connection error

586031639[/snapback]

I've tried it at home and at work, both with 2 to 4Mbps download speeds and have been getting horrible results. I even tried setting QT to the ISDN max speed, and it seems to be just as bad there as if I set it to LAN. Either I'm hitting the server at bad times or it's really screwy.

^thanks for that :) but i'm getting "too many connecstions" error :(

edit: found this link and it works fine with 20+seeds Keynote speech

586033903[/snapback]

i'm getting it too. but only in a first few mins. Then download is gong good ;)

this is odd. watching the keynote with quicktime 7 preview in h.264 quality was no problem. now I wanted to watch it again on my mini with qt7. three quality buttons are available but none works. clicking on it just close qt :angry: crap!

Sorry to ask?

Has anybody saved the whole high quality h264 stream to hard drive?

I can not believe that somebody does not have a copy of it some where!!!!:(:(

PLEASE share if you have, like many others I do not have a fast Internet connection and trying to stream does not work very well

So I ask on behalf of myself and others PLEASE share the keynote

Thanks you for listening

razor

PS I am using Windows XP Pro:(:( with QuickTime 7 Non Pro:):)

Edited by razor5000

I can not believe nobody hasn?t got a copy of it some where!!!!&nbsp:(:(

586034866[/snapback]

Your English teacher would be proud (not:no:o:

That torrent is crap. I have downloaded the file yesterday. Picture and sound aren?t synchronous. Don?t waste your time.

586034632[/snapback]

oops:blush:h:

yea. this video little suck.:unsure:e: