Police Officer Tazes Lady.

wow, that was awesome! :cool: stupid girls always think they are so innocent... speeding with a suspended licence... tisk tisk tisk

she sounds like a dog, do it again

586034684[/snapback]

LOL i know, my dog was right beside me, and when she started to cry, i looked at my dog, and shes lifting her ears and tilting her head side to side.. i guess they speak the same language LOL

Not to mention that, if you listen to the video dialog, when Officer McNevin initially tazer'd the woman, his backup *was in the process of trying to force her out of the car, and she started -swinging- at him.*

Neither she, nor her vehicle had been searched for weapons. She had committed several offenses, most serious of which driving on a suspended license, which means she's going to jail. When people *know* they are going to jail, they get desperate.

So, they taze her...which does nothing more than a.) hurt b.) cause every muscle in your body to go rigid and c.) (sometimes) makes you urinate on yourself. It's over in a few minutes. Quite frankly, I find it blatantly MORONIC that people that obviously don't know what they are talking about are advocating STRIKING the woman until she's unconscious or forcibly dragging her from a vehicle onto the concrete in the middle of traffic. Try this little excercise and find out for yourself. Have a some friends come over, you go sit in your car, and have them try to forcibly remove you from your car, while you actively resist. See how much fun you have. Now, you do the same thing, only this time, try to imagine that your friend might have a gun and could potentially shoot you or your backup in the face while this little scuffle is going on.

****ing sicko's... she didn't lie on her Stomach because she couldn't ... she was ****in' tazed! How the hell are they so thick!? ****in <snipped> twats. Actually they tazed her because they enjoyed hurting her. You think after you get 50K volts in you, that you will disobey again? She was not lying on her stomach because she couldn't .... simple.

They are twisted.

You sir, are the twit. ive been tazered on more than one occassion (mostly for bar fights) and one time I made the mistake of pulling the wires out and charging the cop (THAT I will never forget) but if I were the cops, I would have just shot her the first time, and been finished with it. Maybe then all the human rights fags would shut the hell up, I mean you cant feel PAIN when your dead.

Not to mention that, if you listen to the video dialog, when Officer McNevin initially tazer'd the woman, his backup *was in the process of trying to force her out of the car, and she started -swinging- at him.*

Neither she, nor her vehicle had been searched for weapons.  She had committed several offenses, most serious of which driving on a suspended license, which means she's going to jail.  When people *know* they are going to jail, they get desperate. 

So, they taze her...which does nothing more than a.) hurt b.) cause every muscle in your body to go rigid and c.) (sometimes) makes you urinate on yourself.  It's over in a few minutes.  Quite frankly, I find it blatantly MORONIC that people that obviously don't know what they are talking about are advocating STRIKING the woman until she's unconscious or forcibly dragging her from a vehicle onto the concrete in the middle of traffic.  Try this little excercise and find out for yourself.  Have a some friends come over, you go sit in your car, and have them try to forcibly remove you from your car, while you actively resist.  See how much fun you have.  Now, you do the same thing, only this time, try to imagine that your friend might have a gun and could potentially shoot you or your backup    in the face while this little scuffle is going on.

586035320[/snapback]

Common sense would tell me to get her out of the vehice before you tell her that she is under arrest for drving with a suspended license.

its kind of funny in a way that most of the remarks about him being to forceful are from people either in the uk or somewhere around it and canada. Guess they cant handle it ;)

Common sense would tell me to get her out of the vehice before you tell her that she is under arrest for drving with a suspended license.

586035360[/snapback]

Unless she already knew she had a suspended license and was acting that way *because* she knew she was going to jail. You think it would have been easier to get her out of the car if she didn't know why?

Cop - "Ok ma'am, need you to step out of the car"

Woman - "Blah blah blah, I'm on the phone, why you need me out the car?"

Cop - "well, you're our 20th stop of the day, so you get cookies and milk. We just need you to come back to our patrol car to get them".

Yeah, ok. They couldn't even get her to get off the phone. You think they want to try to convince her to get out of the car? All the while their lives are potentially in danger? :rolleyes:

586035360[/snapback]

watch the video again. After the officer finds out her license is suspended, he returns to the car, and sees she's on the phone. he asks her to put down the phone and step out of the car (no reason given). She says, "No, I'm callin' someone". he asks again i think 3 more times to put down the phone and step out of the car.

in fact, he doesn't tell her she's under arrest until she's on the ground in handcuffs. when they finally tell her why she's under arrest, she breaks down crying cuz she knows she's screwed.

I have only read the first 3 pages, but to whoever says that she was tazed and couldn't do anything, how do you know? Have you been tazed? Have you had 50,000V going through your body? Until then, shut up, you have no idea whether or not she would have the ability to get on her stomach, but do you know who does? The cop does, he has been tazed, he knows exactly what it feels like and he knows exactly how incapacitated one becomes when they are tazed. After the second time, the woman didn't look all to out of it, she seemed pretty able bodied to follow orders. She was just being an idiot.

It's like saying that going on a roller coaster is extremely nauseating without actually going on any roller coaster, you're just talking out of your ass.

i know Hydrochloric acid is corrosive, i dont have to test it myself to see if its true, i prefer to read it.

Taser effects? how about from a company that supplies it, or here

but to whoever says that she was tazed and couldn't do anything, how do you know? Have you been tazed?

its kind of funny in a way that most of the remarks about him being to forceful are from people either in the uk or somewhere around it and canada. Guess they cant handle it ;)

586035394[/snapback]

I think it does say something but not what you concluded.

watch the video again.  After the officer finds out her license is suspended, he returns to the car, and sees she's on the phone.  he asks her to put down the phone and step out of the car (no reason given).  She says, "No, I'm callin' someone".  he asks again i think 3 more times to put down the phone and step out of the car.

in fact, he doesn't tell her she's under arrest until she's on the ground in handcuffs.  when they finally tell her why she's under arrest, she breaks down crying cuz she knows she's screwed.

586035389[/snapback]

I would have reminded her that she is obligated under law to comply with the requests of a police officer. If she wanted to telephone someone that she would be given that opportunity but obstructing a police officer doing his job will only add to her trouble.

He was under no personal risk and his actions only aggrivated her behaviour.

I'm sorry but black people being pull over by a two white offers are going to have a bit of a persecution complex. Until such a time as black people are not taken to the police station on average of 3x that of white people after being stopped for a routine traffic incident.

I would have reminded her that she is obligated under law to comply with the requests of a police officer.? If she wanted to telephone someone that she would be given that opportunity but obstructing a police officer doing his job will only add to her trouble.

He was under no personal risk and his actions only aggrivated her behaviour.

I'm sorry but black people being pull over by a two white offers are going to have a bit of a persecution complex.? Until such a time as black people are not taken to the police station on average of 3x that of white people after being stopped for a routine traffic incident.

586035788[/snapback]

Actually, there was risk. The risk as determined by Interpol in a short definition is a suspect that does not cooperate with law enforcement officers. The suspect is then deemed risky. The officer doenotb> know if the suspect is armed (with or without a weapon, as by Interpol also, one can be considered armed with deadly skill, kung fu and all that stuff...) and since that is an unknown, that puts the officers life, and the suspects life at risk. Since risk has been determined, the officer according to law performed exactly what he was supposed to do. If the suspect had also followed the law and heeded to the officers instructions, then she would not have been tasered.

Love it how people try to help reason with people who cannot take responsibility for their own actions. Every action has an equal reaction.

So instead of leaving her a bruise he tazes her? Thats absolutely ridculous. We can't spank our kids anymore, but by God we can taze everyone on the road that gives the cops a little bit a trouble!

It was funny but when you think about it, the officer should have used his criteria, and convince the woman to step down.

586035983[/snapback]

He did try to convince her, several times if I remember correctly. That women was just being a b**** by not following the officer's direction. And that bring up the risk that she may be dangerous.

Guys have you listened to the very end?... like about 10 secounds before the end she makes a strange high pitch noise and they arnt even touching her, cos she's in the car!

first, i thought it was harsh - the women screaming, but i played it a secound time and the guy who mentioned about the dog barking was hilariouse. Did you notice, she stoped making such amount of noise after the first one, then when she got tazed again, she went on for like 1 - 2 minutes.

If i was her, i would have done what the guy had said, if not then i would expect him to do such a thing.

bottom line, she will think twice before disagreeing with a police officers command, she obviusely made it out to be quite dramatic, hopefully she will remeber that for a long time because of it.

So instead of leaving her a bruise he tazes her? Thats absolutely ridculous. We can't spank our kids anymore, but by God we can taze everyone on the road that gives the cops a little bit a trouble!

586035966[/snapback]

comparing that to hitting a kid is totally different, and it's wrong to compare it to such a thing.

If you feel hitting a child is the right thing, you must be crazy. Parents have control of how they behave by the way they treat them, if they treat them with no care and don't care where they spend their time at then their behaviour will change dramatically, especially considering humans learn more at any time in their life when they are young.

So when a parent hits their kid, it's not the kids fault its the parents.

"So instead of leaving her a bruise he tazes her"

- Yes its pretty harsh a tazer, but if you was a police officer -- would you like to hit women?? i'd never hit a girl in my life.

She was clearly warned and got what she deserved. Not so much funny, as a warning to do as you are told. Whether it was warrented for merely speeding or not, she ignored the officer and got what she had coming.

I'm judging the morals of todays society. Whether you like it or not, its how the world is. Don't like to hit a girl, but we can shoot them with a tazer which is much more painful than forcefully removing her from the vehicle. If I was an officer, I'd use a tazer as a last resort, not a DO THIS OR I WILL JACK YOUR **** UP IMMEDIATELY tool.

I'm judging the morals of todays society. Whether you like it or not, its how the world is. Don't like to hit a girl, but we can shoot them with a tazer which is much more painful than forcefully removing her from the vehicle. If I was an officer, I'd use a tazer as a last resort, not a DO THIS OR I WILL JACK YOUR **** UP IMMEDIATELY tool.

586036250[/snapback]

:sigh:

You're not thinking this through.

If the cop tries to forcefully remove her from the car, she can (and given her actions, probably would have) resist and fight back. Now you have a cop fighting a woman, causing her physical harm and injury. Maybe a bruised arm. maybe a broken wrist if she falls out of the car wrong or he has to fall on top of her to subdue her. Not to mention what the woman could do to the cop if a fight started.

It's amazing how many people think the better solution is to beat the woman up to get her out of the car rather than using the taser to temporarily incapacitate her and get her handcuffed with no lasting injury and only temporary pain.

:wacko:

She was clearly warned and got what she deserved.  Not so much funny, as a warning to do as you are told.  Whether it was warrented for merely speeding or not, she ignored the officer and got what she had coming.

586036249[/snapback]

If you see the entire traffic stop, you'll know the following:

She was driving 51 in a 35 with a broken windshield, broken tail light, no seatbelt, and a suspended license. The cop was only going to ticket her until he found her license was suspended. He then asked her repeatedly to step out of the car and put away her phone. the rest you saw.