Improve my logo

Question

If anyone is up for it, I need a logo colored up, professionalized, and fancied (if those are even words). I perfer blues, grays, black and white, but whatever looks best you can do it. Here's my mock-up:

post-6139-1118373087.jpg

I don't think I've seen a forum with worse attempts on a design.

Jesus people.

586057703[/snapback]

you really should have expected this but: "why don't you do a logo?" or are you not going to pretend not to be totally inept?

@groovywhatever... :

so use a different image or magically crop it to the allowed dimensions...

post-113291-1118681216.jpg

...wow that was hard.

But the way you did it looks not very nice ... because I want the whole shape to me seen ...you cutted part of it..

586058476[/snapback]

:bounce:

post-49136-1118682406.jpg

TNG1.jpg

TNG2.jpg

TNG3.jpg

I thought I would give it a shot. I was kinda bored this morning.

586053465[/snapback]

I like these the best...and yes I intentionally quoted all the images.

i have the psd

edit: the grey edge can go white on any of the logos like in the bottom left and the green can go black

586050030[/snapback]

Best ones so far!! Seriously these ones are the most professional looking! :D

I think this thread should be closed...

There have been too many off topic posts, it's 6 pages long and the original instigator of the request (who has also made a neorequest on the same logo) has never replied. Now people are wasting their time making logos for him yet he has been active on the forum today, PM'd him.

i dont think it should be closed because most have been on topic just a few using other's threads to Try and get there signature right instead of getting flamed fro strating anouther stupid thread....sorry but true.

TNG3.jpg

this has gotta to be the best so for it just soo kool

The main reason that it should be closed is that the original poster who requested the image has not replied so everyone else is wasting their time, at the very least people should stop posting logo attempts until he comments!

god damm it stop posting on sombodys elses Post just to sort your stupid sig out no ones arsed ok stop it, god i've try to be nice but you take ****

groovydesigner, you are hands down the most annoying person on these forums. You have continually posted nonsense in all of the graphics and design threads. Half of your posts are about your lame signature. Quite frankly, not a one of us cares. I know that you are working hard to improve your design skills, but try to go about doing it in a way that is slightly less annoying.

With that being said, here is what I came up with

post-5139-1118756493.png

Edited by Wolken007

never have a seen a "do my logo" thread become SO popular...

586066989[/snapback]

yeah I was thinking that earlier too....

GROOVYDESIGNER:

You need to stop posting now. You have already posted 28 times in this thread, 1 of which was a contribution.

Stop spamming.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST GROOVYDESIGNER!