Improve my logo

Question

If anyone is up for it, I need a logo colored up, professionalized, and fancied (if those are even words). I perfer blues, grays, black and white, but whatever looks best you can do it. Here's my mock-up:

post-6139-1118373087.jpg

This is my logo design

586066983[/snapback]

Thats an amazing logo well done :D

although the initials are NCG - newcastle is one word as it is a place in england :blush: i think thats what the author is wanting it for instead of New Castle

Matt

GROOVYDESIGNER:

You need to stop posting now. You have already posted 28 times in this thread, 1 of which was a contribution.

Stop spamming.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST GROOVYDESIGNER!

586082695[/snapback]

You know fine well he's going to... :rolleyes:

ACTIONpack, that's definitely the best logo so far. But yeah, as downhillmatt said, Newcastle is one word. I live there :happy:

Surely looks the most professional.

GROOVYDESIGNER:

You need to stop posting now. You have already posted 28 times in this thread, 1 of which was a contribution.

Stop spamming.

586082695[/snapback]

:D

Excellent idea, maybe we could abbreviate it, or make an image out of it - just shove it on the end of your posts to stop groovyd from replying with spam.

Wolken007, nice, very nice, the only thing I would change is the line underneath, it just doesn't look quite right. Maybe a thinner version, or one which goes fully transparent?

GROOVYDESIGNER:

Stop spamming.

586082695[/snapback]

I have no intention of spamming !

groovydesigner, by replying with such a comment you are doing the very thing that you claim you are not doing. Perhaps you could try cutting down on the number of posts you make, or maybe not responding to every single post. It really is becoming annoying seeing a dumb one line post by you after every single comment that anybody else makes.

sorry that this post has nothing to do with topic but is there ne thing we can do about groovy designer ?? not being mean but he is trying to hard!

groovydesigner, i have a few things to tell you.

1. Nobody gives a **** what you think.

2. Your a "dumbhead" for using such a "dumbheadish" word in a no "dumbheadish" "dumbhead" free forum.

3. Please cease and desist with your spamming.

4. Throw your keyboard out the window or yourself.

anyway now avoiding "dumbhead" spammers great work ACTIONpack the logo is perfect other than the initials being ncg instead of tng

groovydesigner, by replying with such a comment you are doing the very thing that you claim you are not doing.  Perhaps you could try cutting down on the number of posts you make, or maybe not responding to every single post.  It really is becoming annoying seeing a dumb one line post by you after every single comment that anybody else makes.

586083209[/snapback]

sorry that this post has nothing to do with topic but  is there ne thing we can do about groovy designer ?? not being mean but he is trying to hard!

586083235[/snapback]

do you not know how the ignore feature works?

How terrible groovyd...

Oh and before Von_Beard and Wolken007 get annoyed at syk07ik, he (syko7ik) was being sarcastic - he's just not very good at it (over the internet - irl he's annoyingly good at it :p).

Ok Keep on topic. groovydesigner, they are telling you this for a reason. Stop hijacking threads with offtopic nonesense.

Back on topic please.

Two variations...I trust no one will rip my designs so I'll leave out the watermarks. Watermarks are bull**** anyway. I prefer the second one.

Here ya go.

post-8654-1119113807_thumb.jpg

post-8654-1119113820_thumb.jpg

Here is my pathetic attempt... I really should be doing my Geography Coursework, but hey.

untitled11vu.png

I need to lighten up the shadow on the background rectangle

And I need to work on the text....

he (syko7ik) was being sarcastic - he's just not very good at it (over the internet - irl he's annoyingly good at it :p).

586083656[/snapback]

<sarcasm>Oh really? </sarcasm> ... Oh... so I am ... How embarrassing for me ... (I'm Ron Burgandy?)
Two variations...I trust no one will rip my designs so I'll leave out the watermarks.  Watermarks are bull**** anyway.  I prefer the second one.

586084020[/snapback]

teh bestest ( < that wasn't sarcasm btw :p)

ipb should really introduce <sarcasm> tags :)