• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Carmen Electra still hot?

Is Carmen Electra hot?  

269 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NeoMasamune    0

She's still very hot! :wub:

Kr0z    0

:x :o :unsure: :x

Colin-uk    134

Shes not bad.. but yeah she is getting a bit old

mAcOdIn    1

Definately still hot.

Alot of you guys are acting like you're in some kind of aging stasis, for her age she is DAMN hot, and she's hotter than 85-90% of the women I see during the length of a day.

If she is ugly to you you have some of the highest superficial standards I have ever came into contact with.

psybapunk    0

*Boing*

Pajter    16
:shifty:

586043597[/snapback]

HAHA! Forster you rule :rofl:

I still think Carmen Electra is hot as hell! :yes:

neoufo51    0
Definately still hot.

Alot of you guys are acting like you're in some kind of aging stasis, for her age she is DAMN hot, and she's hotter than 85-90% of the women I see during the length of a day.

If she is ugly to you you have some of the highest superficial standards I have ever came into contact with.

586043658[/snapback]

Hey look, we agreed on something. :p

lav-chan    0

She never was 'hot'.

I think people like Carmen Electra and Pamela Anderson and Anna Nicole Smith are really quite ugly. I mean, if you look at them as a individual persons, it's not like they're grotesque, but if you compare what they actually look like to what people act like they look like, they're hideous.

I don't really know what's attractive about a bunch of slutty fake-looking morons, anyway.

Also, 'hot' is about the lowest grade of attractiveness you can be without actually being ugly. That's like something a cave man would say. 'drurrrr ur hot' Try again.

Pajter    16
She never was 'hot'.

I think people like Carmen Electra and Pamela Anderson and Anna Nicole Smith are really quite ugly. I mean, if you look at them as a individual persons, it's not like they're grotesque, but if you compare what they actually look like to what people act like they look like, they're hideous.

I don't really know what's attractive about a bunch of slutty fake-looking morons, anyway.

Also, 'hot' is about the lowest grade of attractiveness you can be without actually being ugly. That's like something a cave man would say. 'drurrrr ur hot' Try again.

586043687[/snapback]

It's okay if you like men better... :yes:

lol j/k :p

lav-chan    0

I don't like either of them, but i know when one is better-looking than another. :/

JonathanVP    9

Yeah...she's hot!!!

neoufo51    0
She never was 'hot'.

586043687[/snapback]

Ok...just to let you know, I enjoy reading your posts. I agree with you most of the time. I agree that Anna Nicole is a pig...but come on...

Carmen Electra and Pamela Anderson, while they are empty headed bimbos with no real ambition except to use their ###### to maintain a profitable livelihood...are hot.

I mean, have you seen them? Fake ###### or no fake ######, they are pretty hot. Pam was famous since she was a teen for being really pretty, and Carmen was gorgeous at about the same time. Honestly, and lets put it as bluntly as possible...if either of them...were writhing naked around you, rubbing themselves into you and you can't get aroused by that, holy crap.

I mean, they're good looking women and we're men. Unless you are homosexual, really, I dont care how vapid they are, I'm going to like them due to my natural baser instincts, and thats as simple as it gets.

By the way...looking at the poll results...I question the sexuality of %10.53 of the Neowin members who answered the poll. Really now...if you couldnt sleep with her if your LIFE depended on it, then you're just gay. Stone cold gay.

lav-chan    0

Um, i just said that i don't like either of them. So (a) no, i'm not homosexual, but also (b) no, i wouldn't get aroused by either of them (or anybody else) 'rubbing themselves into' me.

They are just not attractive. Maybe it's because i can only look at them aesthetically (as opposed to the 'would i bang them' mentality that most of the other people in this thread seem to have). The don't-have-to-think-about-it ###### look is very ugly from an aesthetic perspective.

I also can't very fairly consider the attractiveness of a person once i have an idea of their personality. If i saw somebody and i thought that they looked good, and then i actually met them and they were a complete dick, i would no longer be able to find them attractive. I would admit that i once did, but it would be almost physically impossible for me to consider them without their personality.

That doesn't apply in this case, because i think they're ugly anyway, but even if i wouldn't have thought they were ugly the first time i saw them, i would still have thought so after having read about them and seen how they act.

+chorpeac    30

how about a big HELL YEA

neoufo51    0
Um, i just said that i don't like either of them. So (a) no, i'm not homosexual, but also (b) no, i wouldn't get aroused by either of them (or anybody else) 'rubbing themselves into' me.

They are just not attractive. Maybe it's because i can only look at them aesthetically (as opposed to the 'would i bang them' mentality that most of the other people in this thread seem to have). The don't-have-to-think-about-it ###### look is very ugly from an aesthetic perspective.

I also can't very fairly consider the attractiveness of a person once i have an idea of their personality. If i saw somebody and i thought that they looked good, and then i actually met them and they were a complete dick, i would no longer be able to find them attractive. I would admit that i once did, but it would be almost physically impossible for me to consider them without their personality.

That doesn't apply in this case, because i think they're ugly anyway, but even if i wouldn't have thought they were ugly the first time i saw them, i would still have thought so after having read about them and seen how they act.

586043810[/snapback]

You make good points about your specific standards for attraction, but with that link to asexuality, are you saying you're an asexual being or just to them?

kirk26    0

Hell ya! MILF material!

Koding    0

Oh, yeah...she's hot!!

Pajter    16
Hell ya!  MILF material!

586044512[/snapback]

She doesn't have kids does she? :blink:

SittingBull    0

She was never hot *runs away*

StuRReaL    0

nah can't be doing with breast implants :s

mr_skrilla    0

She is hot as hell.... she could get on my sh't any day for the next 10 years.

Acezo    0

She's still hot...I don't think she's lost it at all

caerma    6

not so hot...

Andrew Lyle    336

wow, a lot of mixed opinions... but 67% of us would defenitely hit that piece of ass :D

i read a good majority of the reponses, some are funny, and no she doesn't have kids.

they are fake, but i couldn't get her if i tried... so i wouldn't be picky :p

lav-chan    0
You make good points about your specific standards for attraction, but with that link to asexuality, are you saying you're an asexual being or just to them?

586044489[/snapback]

I guess i don't know what you mean.