PSP 1.5 Hacked

Dazzla just convinced me to get one. Bye bye Revolution, at least for a year.

586070013[/snapback]

it's not out for another year anyways...

it's not out for another year anyways...

586070032[/snapback]

I mean for another year after that ;). I will spend the money I saved for it, and hopefully still will have enough to get the PS3/X360.

Hmm, are the files copied to 2nd card supposed to show as corrupt? I think my 1giger is fooxd'up.

586070044[/snapback]

Yes they're supposed to.

Im killing myself.

I was a moron to buy a memory stick 128mb for 55$

At least with 256mb...I could fit a decent amount of songs.

Yeah, can do. I wanna tidy up the PSD's and stick them in a rar so I can just up them for download.

586070132[/snapback]

Nice, I'm sure thats something we'll all enjoy. Many thanks on behalf of us all.

Yeah, can do. I wanna tidy up the PSD's and stick them in a rar so I can just up them for download.

586070132[/snapback]

can you please upload your mem stick 1 and mem stick 2 directory? Please :blush:

Without the roms that is. :happy:

Hmm, someone said the rar/files in the rar are corrupt, can you let me know? My local RAR is fine, but the upload might've messed up.

Hmm, someone said the rar/files in the rar are corrupt, can you let me know? My local RAR is fine, but the upload might've messed up.

586070239[/snapback]

Works fine here. Used WinRAR with no problems.

Cool, the guy was trying to open it before it'd downloaded...

586070278[/snapback]

lol.

heres an edited miniicon for the gbc emulator

post-63991-1118872386.jpg

I'm stumped, I put the first memory stick in, see the launcher icon, click it, pull the card out put the other one in, and then after a few seconds the screen goes black... :s

you have 1.5 for sure?

are you guys using method A or method B? method b sounds safer, since you don't have to rush...i think i'm gonna set mine up like that later, but for now, method A is easy.

which emu are you trying to run timan? make sure both mem sticks are setup the same, in terms of directory structure. you only really need the eboot.pbp file on MS1. then the second eboot.pbp on the MS2, as well as the rest of the emu files and roms.