Neowin Signature

Question

Hey,

Had some free time so I decided to make a neowin signature for all members to use! I reccon subscribers have their own one so why not let members have one too :laugh:. I've supplied the psd so you can add your name or modify it. You will need an image editing programme like photoshop to edit them. Please contact me if you need me to do it :)

Here's how the signature looks:

post-57577-1118581865.png

Here's the psd:

Clicky

Enjoy!

EDIT: I made a smaller scaled one ;)

post-57577-1118582174.png

And the psd:

Clicky

Finally if anyone is too lazy to add their name... They can use this one:

post-57577-1118591981.png

Green one:

post-57577-1118593234.png

Green PSD:

Clicky

Edited by danellis

nice one, that looks gd, will be great when its made into the sig generator for neowin, and it hosts the sig for you. Anyway heres what mine looks like

The sig looks very nice. (Y)

Although I see some users aren't using transparency. :x

I really recommend the transparency. It looks awful without it.

nice one, that looks gd, will be great when its made into the sig generator for neowin, and it hosts the sig for you.  Anyway heres what mine looks like

586053867[/snapback]

Looks good! Perhaps you may want to move your name right a bit. I've PMed Sam... Just waiting for a reply ;)

VERY nice Dan! Good work bro, will use that on neowin when my avatar is made that matches it :ninja:

This is very cool! Thanks!

586053996[/snapback]

no problem :) As I said earlier... If anyone needs me to make the sig for them, feel free to PM me.

Von_Beard thats a nice av, did you make it using Dan's psd or did you make it on your own?

the logo and style for the rounded square i "borrowed" from his psd all i really did was take the drop shadow off and but some angled lines and a bit of glass effect :D needed it to match my sig

the logo and style for the rounded square i "borrowed" from his psd all i really did was take the drop shadow off and but some angled lines and a bit of glass effect  :D  needed it to match my sig

586054224[/snapback]

Excellent (Y). I'm glad people are customizing them :yes: