20,000 posts for bangbang023

bangbang023

Yep, I have finally reached 20,000 posts. That's a scary amount when I stop to think about it, especially considering I lost 400 posts or so in that database loss a long while back and barely posted in my first year here.

I know most people don't care about post count and I also know that some people have "issues" with me, but I hope my 20,000 posts were as contributive as possible to this awesome community. I try my best to help people out where I can and just keep this place running smoothly. I'm not always 100% right, but I love trying anyway. Neowin is probably the only place I can come for discussion of technology since my friends and family are anything but techno freaks. I would like to thank everyone for that opportunity. As usual, I don't want to use this post to talk about myself, rather, I would prefer to thank a few people who have stood out since my last milestone post at 15,000:

AgEnTsMiTh: Still the staffer I'm closest too and for good reason. You are probably one of the coolest people I know and I wish you the best of luck with VortexLTD.com. Hey sucka, you haven't sent me that DVD yet.

BroChaos: I wouldn't call him a techno freak, but he's an awesome guy for video game and sports talk. I'm definitely glad he's a staffer. Someone stop by the Sports forum and give him something to do lol.

Homer: No longer a member here, but I enjoyed DJ'ing that brief time on his shoutcast radio station. Thanks dude.

shockz: Simply put, one of the best staffers here. Seriously.

Toxikk: Someone I don't have to watch my language around since he probably curses just as much as I normally do. Awesome dude who does a lot of **** for all of us behind the scenes. If you have any questions regarding xhtml, css, etc, I guarantee you that he would be the first to know the answer. He's just that good (and paranoid).

DirtyLarry: To sum it up, this dude is the epitome of the "perfect community member". We need more people like him around this place.

Mr magoo: I owe you a special thanks for helping me post both articles (Neowin Game Awards and interview with Uberti).

Those people who always standout to me and only give to the community time and time again:

Radish, John (gameguy), IceDogg, Joel, timdorr, Redmak, Neobond, Daniel, BOOGSoftball, markjensen, weenur, noll3095, russellc

Thanks to my real life friends and now Neowin users:

bigbluepride35, MusicalAngel

Well, I guess that's it. Thanks to everyone who makes this place what it is. Remember to take your vitamins, say your prayers, and think before trolling.

emo

congrats on 20k man! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

BroChaos

hey man! congrats! wouldn't be the same without ya :)

jus1haz2

I have 274 posts

LOL woot

Tech Star

Congrats!

MusicalAngel

:wub: Awww thanks Goooobs!

Congratulations you sicko :p

ph3412t3h13

conbobulations

yankees suck :p

EDIT: why can i see my warning level?freesnap0015pr.jpg

jtchange

congratulations! :D

Keep up the good work! (Y)

RadishTM

You r0x0rs mate! :laugh: (Y)

Radish?

The Jorge

Congrats on the 20,000 man. You're one cool dude, especially since you live relatively near me. (Y)

New York in da hizouse! :laugh:

chmsant

congrats bangbang! You are a great mod, and a wonderful member here. I always know that you will keep stuff in check for us!

EL

congratz :D

btw, thx for changin my name.. :p

Chris Allen

Congratulations man.

matt95110

Damn spammer :laugh:

Good job man. I said this to Radish a few months ago, but it applies to you too. Neowin wouldn't beable to exist without dedicated people like you behind the scenes. Keep up the good work :)

Acezo

Good job, congrats (Y)

Slimy
congrats on 20k man! :D?:DD?:D:D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D

:jump: :jump:?x19

586060644[/snapback]

exactly what I was thinking. but i'll keep it simple.:woot:> :woot: CONGRATS:woot:K :woot:

edit: that screwed up the size of the thre:p :p

saxondale.

wow, thats alot of posts, but i guess it reflects your help around here. Even though i ask you a lot of stuff over msn, you are still a great help and even convinced me to get my iRiver!!!

Sean B.

Congratulations dude. Now to get past Steven and Kiwi :p.

bangbang023

Thanks for the kind words guys and girl. I left a few people out of the post that I wish I had remembered to mention, so I'm sorry about that.

golazo

good job