My new son!

I consider this a milestone, but if the mods don't please feel free to move it to the proper location.

Jonah Nathaniel was born on Friday June 10, 2005 at 10:03pm. He weighed in at a "hefty" 6lbs even and was 19 1/2inches long. :wub:

He and mom are home now and doing just fine.

Maverick

post-48257-1118849169.jpg

post-48257-1118849184.jpg

Congratulations! Feels amazing doesn't it? That has really cheered me up for some reason anyway. Again, congratulations and best wishes to the family.

Thanks for all the replies! Yes it does feel good...however, I'm away from home on assignment and I miss him terribly...

Most definately he gets his looks from his mom....no argument there...hehe

No its not my first...long story(shortened)...I'm divorced...remarried...this is my first (and last) with my new wife. This is her first son...she has 3 girls from a previous marriage.

Congratulations!!! my little girl has just turned 1 and doesn't seem like a year has passed at all. It really is a life changing experience (for the better) and make the most of him while he sleeps all day, doesn't talk and crawl... thats when the trouble starts!!

Holy ****!! What's the overclocking potential?! You installed water cooling yet? Is it an AMD256Bit processor omgomgomgomg! ;)

Cute kid ^^ wish you and your familly the best :)

LOL....as far as a user name.....since I'm "Maverick" (it was already taken here)...I'm gonna call him "Goose"....LOL....his mom will LOVE that....

Not exactly sure what you mean by "tackle"....but if its what I think it means....yes it still works....but her's doesn't :pinch:

Ooooooooohhhh, he looks like he's crying there! Late nights up a coming.

All thats worth what he will grow up to :)

Congratulations!

This totally wrecks my stereotype of the typical Neowin user is either gay or a 12 year old pimple nosed virgin! :cry: :no:

Congratulations!

This totally wrecks my stereotype of the typical Neowin user is either gay or a 12 year old pimple nosed virgin!  :cry:  :no:

Congratulations!

586068864[/snapback]

Which are you? :unsure: