x86 Mac OS 'Tiger' Surfaces again on Bit Torrent

xortex

No real, Any real "illegal" release gets pre'd, distro'd, spread across irc, p2p.. its a slow process, If it just appears on a torrent site then most likely its fake.

Xylene

OMG U DUDEZ WHO SAY IT IZ FAKE IZ ALL RONG N U DUNT NO NUTTIN. I WUZ TALKIN 2 DIZ OP IN #HOTTWAREZ0DAYFTPDUMBZWAREZ@AOL ON IRC N HE SED IT WUZ RELE. SUTE URSELF WEN WE R OOSING OSX N U R STIL ON WINDOZE XPEE HAHAHahAH!!!!!!!111

strekship
From the NFO:

Put that in your pipe, and smoke it.

586080078[/snapback]

Thats the same nfo from the goatse one.

asaki

^^ what he said

and also that NFO above was the nfo that came with the GNAA release, well atleast it came with the floating around :pinch:

edit: oops beaten :sleep:

strekship

EDIT: sorry for duble post. :pinch:

BaZurk
OMG U DUDEZ WHO SAY IT IZ FAKE IZ ALL RONG N U DUNT NO NUTTIN. I WUZ TALKIN 2 DIZ OP IN #HOTTWAREZ0DAYFTPDUMBZWAREZ@AOL ON IRC N HE SED IT WUZ RELE. SUTE URSELF WEN WE R OOSING OSX N U R STIL ON WINDOZE XPEE HAHAHahAH!!!!!!!111

586080157[/snapback]

Off topic: Some one want to tell me what the hell this guy just said? MAN ..English my friend do you speak it?

On Topic: I don't think its real.

divinatum
Yeah right...i'll believe it once I see screenshots.

586080103[/snapback]

screenshots dont mean ****.

proof enough:

aboutatari.png

^ That is NOT a photoshop job...

Movie of it

Apple makes it REALLY easy to change dialogs :happy:

Xylene
Off topic: Some one want to tell me what the hell this guy just said? MAN ..English my friend do you speak it?

586080171[/snapback]

Yes, I speak English. It's called a joke, or being sarcastic, but then again, some people (not necessarily you, becuase possibly you were joking yourself) don't seem to pick up on it. Now watch me get warned for saying this too.

xortex

586080171[/snapback]

oh my god dudes who say it is fake is all wrong an you dont know nothing, i was talking to this op in #HOTTWAREZ0DAYFTPDUMBZWAREZ@AOL on irc and he said it was real, suit yourselves when we are using osx and you are still on windows xp hahahahahahah!!!11

TheNay
This files doenst appear first on bittorrent.. they first goes to distros, then irc/USENET then P2p.. anything can be released on P2p..

586078762[/snapback]

Yup, thats what usually happens ;)

Toxicfume
From the NFO:

Put that in your pipe, and smoke it.

586080078[/snapback]

That's exactly the same one as GNAA.

Just give it up.

Joswin

Why would they bother making them anyhow.. i mean people are just gonna get annoyed and wont believe em if it does really leak at some point. It's almost like a warez group filling their "warez" with virus - people will just stop using them so there is little point.

I hope its true though, i would love to try it out.

PureEdit
screenshots dont mean ****.

proof enough:

aboutatari.png

^ That is NOT a photoshop job...

Movie of it

Apple makes it REALLY easy to change dialogs  :happy:

586080180[/snapback]

LOL, pretty good.

DJLunacy

And check out where is says system requirements 133Mhz 128MB.

hahaha

Hankyone

even if it has leaked you cannot install it on ur pc just like any other x86 OS, you need Apple hardware

pimpshiznid
even if it has leaked you cannot install it on ur pc just like any other x86 OS, you need Apple hardware

586081320[/snapback]

This is still uncertain.

Everyone thinks that the Apple Developer PC's are going to be special in terms of what the OS will run on, but since we only have the word of Apple, as not many people have recieved the PC's themselves, we can't be sure.

Many companies over the years have said their software is uncrackable, but little good that did. Microsoft said that with product activation.

I personally don't care if it shows up cracked or not. I'll patiently wait the final product.

Groovedude

yawn, what is it now. Sally Strap on 2 ?

thagame

586080157[/snapback]

wow an op said so, it must be true haha, learn to type and speak english. and #2 they are making mac x86 computers for a reason. CAUSE NORMAL PCS WONT RUN IT. and #3 let all you tards waste time on it, it occupies you from the world and makes it a peaceful place for a few hours.

Tim Dorr
wow an op said so, it must be true haha, learn to type and speak english. and #2 they are making mac x86 computers for a reason. CAUSE NORMAL PCS WONT RUN IT. and #3 let all you tards waste time on it, it occupies you from the world and makes it a peaceful place for a few hours.

586081345[/snapback]

Um, he was being sarcastic...

Mike Frett

He said :

"Oh my god, you dudes who say it is fake are all wrong and you don't know nothing. I was talking to this op in #hottwarez0dayftpdumpswarez@aol on irc (Internet relay chat) and he said it was real. suite yourself when we are using OSX and you're still on Windows XP.

Hahaha!"

:rofl:

Edited by sodapop
Apex.

Thanks sodapop.

I cant read retard.

oddcrap

586080157[/snapback]

My god, learn grammar please.

y0sh
My god, learn grammar please.

586081445[/snapback]

My god, learn sarcasm please.

mad_onion

yeah this is getting really boring now. the devs will get it eventually then it will probably be leaked then people can see if it works on all x86 machines which i severly doubt it will.

Djmutik1013

What it GNAA again