AutoPatcher Translation Packs

Hi.

I'm trying to do a Swedish version.

But I have run in to some problems. I carefully follows the instructions in the two documents and I can not find either of the referenses mentioned here under.

RootCert (2K module):

This setup file is found here: http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/catalog/en/default.asp

KB818043 (2K module):

This setup file is found here: http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/catalog/en/default.asp

Is it possible to get some more specified information on how to download these two?

Hi.

I'm trying to do a Swedish version.

But I have run in to some problems. I carefully follows the instructions in the two documents and I can not find either of the referenses mentioned here under.

RootCert (2K module):

KB818043 (2K module):

Is it possible to get some more specified information on how to download these two?

586528275[/snapback]

RootCert (2K module):

This setup file is found here:

Our BlazingAngel will tell you more!!!!!

KB818043 (2K module):

This setup file is found here: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=818043

@Mrfoot, first, note that these are both windows 2000 updates, if your making a windows xp pack, you wont find them.

[edit]

forget all that other stuff i said, make sure to do the following...

for KB818043, select "windows 2000 professional sp4" as the operating system, and search for "818043" without quotes.

for the rootcert module, select "windows 2000 sp4" as the opertaing system, and search for "root cert" without quotes.

the search tool seems to be very picky about what you select.

i'll update the guide to mention this!! thanks ;)

[/edit]

Edited by TheBlazingAngel

@Mrfoot, first, note that these are both windows 2000 updates, if your making a windows xp pack, you wont find them.

[edit]

forget all that other stuff i said, make sure to do the following...

for KB818043, select "windows 2000 professional sp4" as the operating system, and search for "818043" without quotes.

for the rootcert module, select "windows 2000 sp4" as the opertaing system, and search for "root cert" without quotes.

the search tool seems to be very picky about what you select.

i'll update the guide to mention this!! thanks ;)

[/edit]

586528824[/snapback]

now I'm a bit confused. I want to do a version fore XPSP2 SWE preferred to fit all versions of XPSP2, is this the only setup files I need?

Win Installer 3.1 v2

Net 1.1 SP1

MSN Messenger

Win Messenger (5.1)

thx for fast reply

the two modules you asked about earlier are only for windows 2000. they are only found in the windows 2000 translation pack.

you do not need to worry about them when doing a windows xp release!!

now I'm a bit confused. I want to do a version fore XPSP2 SWE preferred to fit all versions of XPSP2, is this the only setup files I need?

586530188[/snapback]

@Mrfoot,

How are things going over there, all clear what you must do?

Sorry, I can't download the following files.

HowToGuide (v1.1): AP_translations_enu.rtf ( 135.19k )

SetupFiles (v1.1.2): AP_TransSetupFiles_enu.rtf ( 69.23k )

When I click, it starts to download index.php

I tried both on xp and 2k. Nothing works :no:

Can someone tell me the way :(

Sorry, I can't download the following files.

HowToGuide (v1.1):?  AP_translations_enu.rtf ( 135.19k )

SetupFiles (v1.1.2):?  AP_TransSetupFiles_enu.rtf ( 69.23k )

When I click, it starts to download index.php

I tried both on xp and 2k. Nothing works:no:no:

Can someone tell me the way?:(? :(

586538276[/snapback]

Don't worry! You are not the only one. I don't have the permission to change this now. This must be done by one of the AutoPatcherTeammembers. I'm just an ordinary translator with balls....no more and no less...:wacko:acko:

Edited by DaFlapDrol

I have some truble..

In new translation pack is new Tweak setup files, it have added detection, but it not work.

example:

not work:

AutoPatcher Detection

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AutoPatcher\Tweaks\Functionality]

"renrecycle"=20041229

need to edit all setup files:

AutoPatcher Detection

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AutoPatcher\Tweaks\Functionality]

"renrecycle"="20041229"

Edited by Marcin.Riki

My browser still tries to download index.php for the following two files :( I don't know what's wrong :rolleyes:

HowToGuide (v1.1): AP_translations_enu.rtf ( 135.19k )

SetupFiles (v1.1.2): AP_TransSetupFiles_enu.rtf ( 69.23k )

My browser still tries to download index.php for the following two files?:((? I don't know what's wrong?:rolleyes:yes:

HowToGuide (v1.1):?  AP_translations_enu.rtf ( 135.19k )

SetupFiles (v1.1.2):?  AP_TransSetupFiles_enu.rtf ( 69.23k )

586540714[/snapback]

yeh,ok, i'll get them uploaded somewhere else sometime soon, im a bit busy uploading the new major releases now though.

but meanwhile, pm me your email address and ill send them to you via email attachments. (everyone else feel free to ask me too, doesnt take a second to do that).

err yeh, not being rude but what the hells a .rtx :huh::huh: , and how do you tell which link is which pack?

thanks th:)gh :)

btw, everyone, megauploads links for the major release will be up sometime tonight/tomorrow, we should then have faster mirrors some time tomorrow, when frozencpu gets the links to my uploads (when they are finally don:whistle:stle: )

hi all,

i'm starting the italian translation of Autopatcher. something is just realized (EULA translation, most of the hotfix are in my HD...)

i need help for the PART D of "AutoPatcher Translations - A how to guide":

1) Use the web address in the .amc file to find the setup file(s) for your language

if i have already the files that i need, i don't care about this point, isn't it?

2) Place the file(s) into the module's folder. (Note that?s not AutoPatcher?s 'module' folder, but the folder for the module you?re editing!!).

i don't understand where i have to put the modul:D... :D

i.e. my autopatcher folder is c:\Autopatcher, if I work on a module as kb873333 I have to put this file in c:\Autopatcher\modules\Critical\kb873333.amc_files\

...or else

thanks in advance

Gargamella

^

1) if you already have the updates, you dont need to follow the url and re-download them. unless you want to make sure the ones youve got arent corrupt, or are older versions (sometimes they get re-released).

2) what i meant is this...

if your working on KB123456, and you've just downloaded KB123456.exe, you should NOT drop this file in c:\program files\autopatcher\modules, (ie autopatchers 'modules' folder), but you should drop it in the folder belonging to the module your working on - c:\program files\autopatcher\modules\critical\kb123456

ive reworded it slightly and will release v1.1.1 of the document!

^

1) if you already have the updates, you dont need to follow the url and re-download them. unless you want to make sure the ones youve got arent corrupt, or are older versions (sometimes they get re-released).

2) what i meant is this...

if your working on KB123456, and you've just downloaded KB123456.exe, you should NOT drop this file in c:\program files\autopatcher\modules, (ie autopatchers 'modules' folder), but you should drop it in the folder belonging to the module your working on - c:\program files\autopatcher\modules\critical\kb123456

ive reworded it slightly and will release v1.1.1 of the document!

thank you TheBlazingAngel and welldone for the new release.

Garga

hello

I am new aqui. but already I have the translation to the Spanish. Now what one is not what there is to do so that works. Asi that if there is some Spanish, I need its aid.

also I need that they exactly say to the programs or utilities to me that I need to make it in Spanish.

a greeting

1034.lng.doc

Edited by BuduMaster

^ great, however it would have been better as a .txt document, or even an .lng (renamed .txt) as its supposed to be, then i wouldnt have had to go and get my office installtion disk to install some converter to be able to open it :pinch:

but good job anyway, and welcome to neowin ;)

Edited by TheBlazingAngel

hello the truth is that single I have added to the extension .doc to him, asi that single clearing to it already is left it the file so and as it must be.

in any case here this with extension .txt

A greeting

1034.txt