AutoPatcher Translation Packs

About the italian translation

Like gargamella, I started the italian release of Autoaptcher. I think all things are done (text messages translated, italian hotfixes added, .NET framework repacked with SP1 and more...).

I have just done some tests and all seems to be ok. I am looking for an upload place, to make "AP Italian" available for you.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL MODULES ARE UNOFFICIAL

Take a look to the translation:

if someone understands Italian language, then could help me to "fine-tune" translated texts.

Ciao Diecix, se vuoi posso darti una mano io...ho visto che gargamella non si fa pi? sentire e avevo pensato di fare io la traduzione ma spulciando il forum ho scoperto che siete gi? in due...quindi se a qualcuno serve una mano io sono qui..:):)

I'm asking to diecix if him wants some assistence to do italian translation cause I've ask to do that to TheBlazingAngel:):)

Edited by RoBBiE85

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have recently discovered this program and try to make a french translation

of this program.

I have questions about the translation :

Do I have to do something about the tweaks ?

Is it normal that the file has the extension apf ?

Thanks

Jean-Michel

Another question about the translation.

I have download almost all the files but I have some trouble to find

some files :

KB818043

KB895181

Root Cert

How could I find them ?

And for the KB886903 (dotnet), I have the file NDP1.1sp1-KB886903-X86.exe.

In the setup, it is the file KB886903.msp. Is it the same file ?

If not, where can I find it ?

Thanks

I don't use the KB818043, KB895181 and Root Cert in the PTG/PTB versions, since they are only for english version.

KB886903.msp is what you get when you extract files from NDP1.1sp1-KB886903-X86.exe.

Update for HighMAT support in the Windows XP CD Writing Wizard

Folder: kb831240_xp

detection: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\HMTCDWrite\InstallLanguage=ANY_LCID

home page: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/831240/en-us

on this page dowlnload link is: http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/2...dwizard_enu.exe - file version: 1.1.1905.1

hmmmmm. I download polish version from here: http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/4...DWizard_PLK.exe - file version: 1.1.1905.1 the same !

need to change:

rename folder to: kb831240_xp_your language

[Detection]

RegistryKey=HKLM\Software\Microsoft\HMTCDWrite

RegistryData=InstallLanguage

RegistryValue=your language number

download file from here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...fc-9c6b37403c35 - for all languages file version is: 1.1.1905.1

please update translation pack

I want to combine Autopatcher for Win2000 and WinXP in one program.

Can I do it ?

And I want a confirmation :

If I find that one patch have only english version and not for me french version,

do I include the english patch in the french version ?

Can a patch be for all languages ? If yes, how can I know ?

Jean-Michel

Any responses to my questions ? :(

I have another question :

I have downloaded the translation pack. But when I compare the modules,

translation pack has more modules than december pack :

KB897663

KB898458

KB904412

KB906569

KB907865

Are these patchs obsoletes ?

I want to combine Autopatcher for Win2000 and WinXP in one program.

Can I do it ?

yes, just install them ontop of each other.

note 1) if say your combining ap 2k nov05 with ap xp dec05, you should install the newer dec05 release on top of the other to make sure you overwrite older files with newer ones!

note 2) this should work perfectly with english rleases because we make sure they are AIO compliant. i cannot absolutely garanty though that it will work with translated copies, although if they follow the documnetation, they should also be AIO compliant, whch is what we want.

And I want a confirmation :

If I find that one patch have only english version and not for me french version,

do I include the english patch in the french version ?

Can a patch be for all languages ? If yes, how can I know ?

if the download on its download page says 'english' and there isnt a copy for your language, then its probably just for englisg copies of windows. but why dont you just try installing it? most will warn you that its not designed for your system, and will abort the update!

I have downloaded the translation pack. But when I compare the modules,

translation pack has more modules than december pack :

KB897663

KB898458

KB904412

KB906569

KB907865

Are these patchs obsoletes ?

well, i make the translation packs directly from the latest release. id have to look into them...

[edit]

all of those updates exist in my dec05/jan06 full xp eng installation. they also all exist in both the jan06 and dec05 xp trans packs......

[/edit]

Edited by TheBlazingAngel

Thanks for the responses.

For the update, I ask the question because I didn't see them in the list

for Recommanded updates for WinXP SP2 (January 2006) and in the list for

the hotfix depot.

I have downloaded the translation pack of December 2005.

I want to upgrade the translation pack. Where can I find the .amc files

not encrypted for the patchs added in January ?

Do I have to download January translation pack ?

^ yes, download the january translation pack, and look at the changelog (not included, found alongside the packs)

as you can see in the changelog, not much has changed since dec05.

- autopatcher.exe is a new version, so swap the oe youve got with the new one.

- two updates have been added, so you can grab them from the new pack

- one update has changed, so either make the changes to it as listed in the change log, copying from the new version, or start that module again (sometimes not all changes are listed, but i try).

Ciao Diecix, se vuoi posso darti una mano io...ho visto che gargamella non si fa pi? sentire e avevo pensato di fare io la traduzione ma spulciando il forum ho scoperto che siete gi? in due...quindi se a qualcuno serve una mano io sono qui..:):)

I'm asking to diecix if him wants some assistence to do italian translation cause I've ask to do that to TheBlazingAngel:):)

Ragazzi, se ? tutto pronto, mettete il materiale su http://rapidshare.de/, riportate il link o i link ottenuti, cos? vedo di farlo collaudare.

Nel frattempo ecco i miei moduli amc tradotti in ita che avevo fatto non sapendo che c'eravate pure voi, in ogni caso potete dare un'occhiata per fare confronti:

http://rapidshare.de/files/12031096/modules.rar.html

//

**I'm asking to all italian users if they want some assistance to end this work.

//

Hi,

Italian (and international) friends, I'm available to help anyone to translate autopatcher.

Contact me!

Ciao a tutti,

sono disponibile per aiutare chiunque vuole tradurre autopatcher.

Contattatemi.

Guys, it is possible to edit Credits and Special Thanks clicking apposite button of autopatcher?

I want only to add Credits and Special Thanks of italian translators.

Italian version is coming....

Hey all, I'm new to this autopatcher program. First time I see it. I was wondering what do I need to install it. Do I need to have XP SP2 installed or will it install it automatically? And it should update everything thats out there for XP? Thanx in advance for any answers.

Guys, it is possible to edit Credits and Special Thanks clicking apposite button of autopatcher?

Italian version is coming....

Max ti hanno risposto?!?

Se qualcuno vuole provare l'AutoPatcher in Italiano ci scriva un messaggio privato.

I'm asking to my friend Massimiliano2: "Have you an answer from AutoPatcher Team?!?"

If anyone want to try our Italian AutoPatcher can write a private message.

no, youll have to talk to raptor about that

Hi guys,

ITALIAN AutoPatcher release is ready... we are testing now... if anyone want to try please contact me with a PM.

Thanks

Ciao ragazzi,

la versione ITALIANA di AutoPatcher ? pronta, la stiamo testando, con esiti positivi, se qualcuno ? interessato mi contatti con un messaggio privato

Grazie.

For AutoPatcher Team: I would like to make my release na official release... Please send me any informations.

Thanks