Why is everyone using mac for design, still?

Hah, I disagree with you, so suddenly I dont know what I'm talking about. I find that funny. Let me clarify that I am not trying to prove which is better for design, I am just saying, I have found nothing wrong with the colors on a XP system.

586086460[/snapback]

Let me clarify something for you. Color managment is more than does the startbar look green and blue. Its about accuracy.

If your a designer (which Im not but wouldnt mind doing on the side) you want you colors to line up perfectly with what you see onyour monitor to how it looks on a piece of paper. To do this you have to make sure a) your monitor is showing you the right colors b) the image you are using has the correct colors c)when you print the image it comes out in the right color. This involves getting drivers so your monitor shows proper colors (ie you are starting off with a chance), then you have to make sure the image your working on will have a proper profile for its use, finally you have to make sure the printer you are using will match your blue for its blue, your red for its red and your yellow for its yellow.

I guess u really just dont want to understand :/ saying "Stop ridiculizing myself." wont make what iam saying wrong

oh well, as a closing all i can do is quote this:

In both my professional and personal life, there is a type of person that really frustrates me. This type of person holds unshakeable beliefs even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. This is the type of person that believes that Princess Diana was murdered by the British intelligence agencies; that the MMR vaccine causes autism and Crohn?s Disease; that the film JFK was a balanced and honest representation of events surrounding his murder. This type of person runs their life according to what they are told by their astrologer and shuns conventional medicine in favour of the healing power of crystals.

that person is u my friend .. and i suggest u read the whole article in the lin:):)

http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=6241

586086610[/snapback]

you described your self, and congratulations for being put on the top of my list as being neowins

Sorry folks!

Too many people using personal insults, and I am having problems keeping up with edits and warnings.

It is better to close this thread.

* thread closed *