Free 32Mb memory stick frm IBM.com

Is it US and Canada only??? And do we use the same address for both business and personal?

586098086[/snapback]

Worldwide apparently.

And i used the same address for both :p

Edit : Forgot the most important part of the post > Thank you very much for telling us about this mate, very much appreciated. It's unbelievable how handy these wee things can be.

Just ordered mine.

'Company Name'? I used 'The Foxes Den' (Quite Appropriate) ;) Company address I listed as my home address (Fat Chance I'll put down my fast food place)

128MB, 32MB... dudes, it's free, when it's free, don't winge about how small it is ;)

Is it US and Canada only??? And do we use the same address for both business and personal?

586098086[/snapback]

Applicable countries and regions

Worldwide

well i have a 1gb memory stick i bought and i did have a 128mb one that work gave me (till i lost it :blush: )

but hey free stuff is, well free stuff so if ibm wish to send me a 32mb memory stick well thats fine by me :D

Isn't this considered fraud?

586098270[/snapback]

why? i was honest i said comany name n/a purcashing infuence i set to none so i haven't lied at all.

all they can do is refuse to send it.

btw you might want to tick the box that says dont use this information for other offers. (or something along those lines)

look worst that can happen is IBM wont ship to the UK or out side the US and canada.

its free dont worry about how long or if its going to come or not. :)

but then again i cant see IBM sending them outto every single person . if lots of people from here and other forums start signing up.

um...you use an email

:D

586097839[/snapback]

ya I was getting ****ed at it for like 5 mins because of that

lol

ya I was getting ****ed at it for like 5 mins because of that

lol

586098435[/snapback]

I was doing that too :laugh: Trying all these different names til i actually read what it said :D