NBA Finals Game 7

Who's watching it? This could be one of the greatest final in NBA history. I'm a die hard Lakers fan and all but I'm rooting for SA tonight so R. Horry can get his 6 bling bling. Plus I can't stand Detroit after they demolish my Lakers last finals.

Vice King where you at? :whistle:

... This could be one of the greatest final in NBA history.

No way. The way these two teams plays are so damn boring. Ginobli is the only exciting player to watch in the series. And only the 5th game was entertaining due to Horry's heroic shots.

I'm stuck at the hockey rink tonight...but we'll definitely have it on there =)

Go stones!

You bet your ass I'll be watching it... and I'll even be watching it through ABCHD, for even more uber-ness.

Your Lakers suck... and so does SA.

Go Pistons!

i just can't believe this is the first game 7 since 1994...thats unbelievable.

i thought the pistons were heavy underdogs, but there was a poll at yahoo sports, and it was at 54% detroit and 46% spurs....which really suprised me. i thought i was in the minority.

go pistons!

Oh yeah, I'll definately be watching. I'm not really a fan of either teams, but since the Pistons beat the Heat and extremely ****ed me off, they're due a loss tonight. *smirk*

No way. The way these two teams plays are so damn boring. Ginobli is the only exciting player to watch in the series. And only the 5th game was entertaining due to Horry's heroic shots.

i will dissagree with you both teams scored like crazy in game 6, but i like the blow games that was great.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My Quote-

________"Kobe raped the lakers out of the playoffs and do it next year to"

go lakers

__________________________________________________________________________________________

the lakers had a shaq with 30 more lbs.

kobe got slow that year for some reson maybe he last his step.

the mail man was at 50% in the games he played in.

the Glove is to old to start

the other PF didnt play.

you beat the half-ers not the lakers

mia

Shaq wasnt at 100%

wade wasnt at 100%

the 3/4-ers

SA

Tim is not at 100% more like 90%

det

i do like det but they killed my lakers and have then trade shaq and singed kobe to 6 years he will be over 30.

i just can't believe this is the first game 7 since 1994...thats unbelievable. 

i thought the pistons were heavy underdogs, but there was a poll at yahoo sports, and it was at 54% detroit and 46% spurs....which really suprised me.  i thought i was in the minority. 

go pistons!

586110373[/snapback]

espn has the same poll and with over 254,000 votes, its pistons 50.4 to spurs 49.5.

damn, thats still pretty shocking. to think the pistons can win 2 in a row AT san antonio, when they lost games 1&2 by like 60 points?

Tight game so far. At one point the teams went for over 3 minutes without scoring. It seemed to be tied at 25 FOREVER! ANyway, I just hope it stays close.

Hope Timmy practiced those foul shots. The game's coming down to that.

edit> Oooooooor not

Edited by bigbluepride35

SA is gonna win this game!!! They are gonna win it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I waited until there were like 18secs left and SA was leading. What u gonna do bout that. huh, u got somethign against my prediction