NBA Finals Game 7

i thought this series was pretty boring. not enough action. snoozers teh whole way. havent felt like that watchign a series since the last rockets win...

586112141[/snapback]

the first 4 games were, but you can't seriously call the last 3 games snoozers...

@KoL

i think manu commits too many turnovers, and just isn't consistent enough. although he did contribute a lot, if you take away duncan, the spurs have no shot. i think the spurs would still have a shot without manu...

Damn Spurs :(

To me Manu was the MVP not Duncan.

586113867[/snapback]

Actually i think Tim said it best at the award ceremony when he said the entire team deserved the MVP trophy, and its true SA would not have been nearly a force to recon with had any of their starters or bench not been there this season.

On a side note did anyone notice that the Nike Pihrana advert is the ONLY one in that particual ad campaign that was in refrence to more than one player ?

the first 4 games were, but you can't seriously call the last 3 games snoozers...

@KoL

i think manu commits too many turnovers, and just isn't consistent enough. although he did contribute a lot, if you take away duncan, the spurs have no shot. i think the spurs would still have a shot without manu...

1st) the 1st 4 games were good games until the 4th.

2nd)without Manu in game 1 and 2 the games would have been close and det could have toke one. and since they were close in game 5 det could have won. Tim wasnt 100% he looks odd in games 1-4 shooting looked great in game 7. and game 7 was every thing that is why he was MVP.