Neowin's CS:S Server and Gaming Community!

Will you guys still being playing say at 10 eastern time or so tonight.  I would be interested in playing again with you guys tongiht and get this thing started.

586134626[/snapback]

I'll be up for it then.

had a lot of fun tongiht guys. Hoping to do this regularly can i use the nw tag in the future? see ya guys online tommorrow i suppose.

We had a great time last night, with the server almost reaching its peak slot limit!

Can't wait for tonight! :D

post-23120-1120036557_thumb.jpg

Man, I sucked last night. I think the fact that I haven't been playing regularly because of work and the fact that I may have been trying to hard to look good, I came out looking like a complete n00b. Regardless, it was nice to see the server handle the 66 tickrate so well.

Man, I sucked last night. I think the fact that I haven't been playing regularly because of work and the fact that I may have been trying to hard to look good, I came out looking like a complete n00b. Regardless, it was nice to see the server handle the 66 tickrate so well.

586138121[/snapback]

Look at me! Look at me!

*headshot*

:p

Is there anything to track your player stats like aaotracker(or ut2004)?

Just wondering..

586141253[/snapback]

Yes. I have installed a stats tracker. Just type "rank" in the chat to see your rank.

OMG its back!?

586141262[/snapback]

And better than ever :)

i was just there (about 2 minutes ago) and it was completely empty..... unsure.gif

Was jsut there too whats up guys was hoping for some gaming tonight lol!

Yeah man sorry I have bad memory, But I have seen you around actually haha. We shall play tomorrow or if any NightOwls wanna play tonight Ill check the server later to see if theres any action.

Edited by SyntheticDarkness