Neowin's CS:S Server and Gaming Community!

I have a high ping, low fps and I really suck, but I want to join in anyway cause it looks like fun.

Missed you all the last 2 nights, I'm still addicted to ET. But I finally fired up CS:S to have a look around.

I'll try again tomorrow.

i would gladdly join but won't because my ping to the server is too high, i get a ****ty 25- 32 fps per sec on average and i suck :/

586141959[/snapback]

drop your settings? what video card?

also..blackice, where's this server located? just out of curiosity..

drop your settings? what video card?

also..blackice, where's this server located? just out of curiosity..

586144072[/snapback]

Texas

Hey guys Come in and lets get a game going. Im on right now, Ill wait for a while but if no one shows up ill just have to go find a game.

Nice one, I'll play on it tonight for sure.

Only problem is, I always shout hax and swear alot as I tend to believe I'm godlike as soon as I'm sat with a keyboard and mouse.

I'll just try to behave :pinch:

Hope to see you all on there. I'll be on as -|GFM|- Sensayshun

Was playing with Synthetic and Aaryn earlier.. Pretty fun, more people need to join though. It would be awesome to fill the server up with neowinians...

Synthetic.. My computer froze, I didn't quit or anything haha.

I will come on next when the server is full of people, but my name has been nw|Max? for months now (looks goo:p:p), do reallyi> have to remove the 'nw|'?

I will come on next when the server is full of people, but my name has been nw|Max? for months now (looks g:pd :p), dreally have to remove the 'nw|'?

586148393[/snapback]

On this server, yes. I have two people I'm already considering adding to the group. If all goes well and we get a decent enough team, I'm going to maybe see if the guys from ArsClan want to scrim every now and then. We would need a really good team though.

rules updated to include, what I thought was common sense. People can not wear the nw| tag unless actually in th clan

i play under the name 'kami-sama' i was playing yesterday with a couple fellaz.

though im under linux, so i don't have xfire, not going to bother trying to run it either. why call it xfire if it isn't for x. :rolleyes:

i play under the name 'kami-sama' i was playing yesterday with a couple fellaz.

though im under linux, so i don't have xfire, not going to bother trying to run it either. why call it xfire if it isn't for x.  :rolleyes:

586153880[/snapback]

:) hi.

edit: i will be going to the beach for the 4th, so after tonight, i won't be joining you guys till tuesday night :(

That spray is fine. You aren't claiming to be a clan member, but only publicising an openly public forum.

Alright guys Lets play some cs!! Ill be in the server for a while right now to see if anyone wants to come!! :) Lets play guys I feel like getting owned today!!

Edit: Ok scratch that it seems the server is out of date for me... Is it for you guys?!