XPSP1 - What exactly does it do ?

Ive just installed SP1 and notice a few consmetic changes. What I want to know is, is there a read me or something that tells the FULL changes made by the update. Thanks

one of the first changes i noticed is that outlook express is now virus resistent.

look at the options under the "read" tab "read all messages as plain text" only renders text and no scripting&activex etc.

The one visable differance I have noticed is that the desktop icons are spaced differently from before (IE. Align to grid seems to space the icons further apart from b4). Also b4 I updated I had 316mb free ram (using CoolMon) now I only have 209mb. Not noticed a speed decrees though.

Post your noticed changes, see if we can get all 1700 ;)

not really its just the updates sum peeple already have the only reason its beta is because the havent put all the updates in it yet and want to see if the fixes all work properly!!!:sleeping:

Originally posted by offroadaaron

not really its just the updates sum peeple already have the only reason its beta is because the havent put all the updates in it yet and want to see if the fixes all work properly!!!:sleeping:

No, hotfixes receive additional testing and revision before being included in a service pack.