Zen Micro Firmware 1.11.01

Don't flame me if this isn't new, I couldn't find any topics regarding this, nor a date of when this was released.

Zen Micro Firmware Update (1.11.01)

Enhancements

* Improves the look of the volume control bar

* Improves the appearance of the Lock icon

* Adds a 4GB option in Removable Disk Mode (for 5 or 6GB players only)

* Adds support for the Russian language

* Enables you to charge your player on a computer not installed with the player software. Slide the Power switch towards the Lock icon before charging your player. Note: Connect to a computer USB port only.

* Improves battery life by reducing Standby mode to only 4 hours. Your player enters Standby mode when you use the Sleep Timer or Idle Shutdown functions, or after you turn off your player.

Fixes

* Prevents battery drain when the player is charged with an AC adapter already plugged into a live power outlet

* Restores proper functionality after disconnecting the power adaptor or transferring content using Zen Media Explorer

* Redirects playback properly when skipping to the beginning of a WMA track

Requirements

* Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition or Windows 98 Second Edition

* USB port (2.0 or 1.1)

* Creative Zen Micro

I've been waiting for this, cheers for the heads up :)

EDIT: Does upgrading erase your music?

586160482[/snapback]

I just updated this a good 15 minutes ago, my music stayed intact along with contacts, playlists, the whole 9 yards.

No, the upgrade should not delete your music. I just wish they improve the battery like to play over 24 hours like Zen touch.