****ING FEDORA

+vlsi0n
no im going back to debian sid or ****ing dropping computers completely. it seems no matter what I do, I cant keep one running without ****ing problems. Im sick of losing data. Im sick of formatting every couple months, its becoming just like ****ing xp. Im sick of **** not ****ing working and im sick of **** crashing. If I can get debian sid running fine again, I will.

Edit: I cant rescue nothing because Knoppix doesnt wanna connect to the net and I dont have a second cdrom that works so I can boot into Knoppix with it and have my burner free

Edit2: After looking through google, I've seen this problem happens in ubuntu too so go away with it. Im not looking for another distro, I'm looking for how to get this **** working long enough for me to pick up some **** I want to keep.

586167067[/snapback]

if thats happening to you with XP then your doing something wrong, its a stable os.. but Ubuntu is nice...

MulletRobZ

@ visi0n, now that explains why it's best to use Linux without Windows!

TheWahbinator

enforcing=0 at the end of the line with the vmlinuz image?

That would've worked no matter what...

LTD

This thread simply rules. It needs to be put under glass and placed on a mantle.

And the fact that buddy got his ****ing problem solved in this ****ing manner is priceless.

People here truly kick ass. My ****ing hat's off to you all!

kyro

oh yes... if u got ****king problem.... we solve that ****king problem :punk:

Kreuger

In the words of Stiffler, "****in' right, doggie" lmao. All it takes to solve problems is to first calm down so threads arent p'ing off people with stars like I've done here. Second, it takes patience for someone who knows what they're doing to help you figure out the source of the problem then come up with the solution. As you can tell, patience isn't my virtue. I need to work on that.

chavo

****** *** ***** ** ********* *****!

*** *** **** ** **** ***'* ******?

* *** ***, ** ***** **** ****** ***** *** **** ***.

former1
****** *** ***** ** ********* *****!

*** *** **** ** **** ***'* ******?

* *** ***, ** ***** **** ****** ***** *** **** ***.

586174322[/snapback]

You called my **** a **** ? Oh you **** ***** *** ******** *******!

****!

rezza

OK, this hilarious joke has gone on long enough.

Closed.