CRAZY FROG

Should the Key Board Members Of Crazy Frog & Jamster Be Executed  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Key Board Members Of Crazy Frog & Jamster Be Executed

• Yes
    • No
    • I'll support in the funding for the Hit!!!!
    • I've got a crazy Frog Ringtone/Screensaver (I'm a Freak)

I lose respect for mankind each time something like this comes along and MANY people enjoy it.

Has anyone actually heard a phone with the ringtone?

586170200[/snapback]

Fortunately not around my home, at least

As bored as I was by the frog, I'm now more bored by people bitching about it.

586170113[/snapback]

Yeah same here lol

da da ding ding di dinggg dingg dinggg dingggg ding ding dinggg dingggg di dingg dinggg dinggg ....

plaaa pluuuu burrmmmmm burrrrmmmmmmmm wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

586170192[/snapback]

:rofl: :p

i have the ringtone, but im not a freak.

its not like its an original song either that got to number 1 its just the tune for beverly hill cop. i wouldnt care if it was only on like a maximum of once per ad break... but no TWICE EVERY ?$^$??^ AD BREAK.

i have the ringtone, but im not a freak.

:no: I think by the posts that its proven that you are :yes:

The reason why its so popular is chavs, townies keep on buying it.

Seen :yes:

Edited by tobe22

wow very mild non tempered folks on this board. I whipped my buds cell phone out the bloody car window. Call after call with this annoying crap. he's lucky he appologized. Would of been walking back on the 15 north in the wee hours of the morning

:laugh: ok so I would never have it as my ringtone, but I don't think it is as bad as everyone makes it to be............ok yeah the frog sucks :p

i hate it. period. i cany't believe there's even a song in the uk charts.

@sp3c: way to go to post ebaumsworld crap and make thread go downhill even faster.

• 2 weeks later...

It gets worse, he's released a NEW single now, it's jsut a techno remix of a really old song called "popcorn" (which I used to love).

What's really annoying is that it's not new, the techno remix was done years ago by someone else (I found it one day while accidentally looking for the original popcorn), all they've done is add some random sounds directly over the top of it.

Not that I was fond of the remix in the first place, but they've ruined even that :/

I will pay good money to see whoever started this thing killed.

The insanity test was good. The video was kind of funny, the first time. The ring tone NEEDS TO DIE. Where's the hit fund? I'll paypal $50. I think I know a guy in south africa who knows a guy that would do it... j/k

Peace,

Pete Zaria.

is there somewhere i can find an mp3 of the original sound form the insanity test. I would love to mess with my friends byturning it into a wav file n renaming it as Windows XP Startup.wav n put it in the media folder of windows. So when u log on ur in for a nice surprize. Can comeone find it?