-= Need A Designer =-

Question

I'm making a dating/community website, call persianfever.com, i pretty have all the codes and i have a gr8 programmer which is working on codes, but need a good designer for logo and layout, site should be lunched by first of September, so not that much of time left, I'm willing to pay for whoever makes me a logo and layout for the site, i don't want something crazy with a lots of graphics, I'm looking for some simple but professional layout but with some detail work for example on cells and borders, a layout when you look at it you wont get confused by being full of graphics but when u pay attention to details you notice its a pro job,

just show me a sample of logo and whole idea what you have about the layout in your mind if i liked it, we negotiate about the price.

waiting for your responds

btw: dont forget CSS,

I'm making a dating/community website, call persianfever.com, i pretty have all the codes and i have a gr8 programmer which is working on codes, but need a good designer for logo and layout, site should be lunched by first of September, so not that much of time left, I'm willing to pay for whoever makes me a logo and layout for the site, i don't want something crazy with a lots of graphics, I'm looking for some simple but professional layout but with some detail work for example on cells and borders, a layout when you look at it you wont get confused by being full of graphics but when u pay attention to details you notice its a pro job,

just show me a sample of logo and whole idea what you have about the layout in your mind if i liked it, we negotiate about the price.

waiting for your responds

btw: dont forget CSS,

586196268[/snapback]

Ehh, I'll leave this one up to an artist who needs the work, but i'd be willing to do a logo for nada. Just shoot me over an idea of what you're looking for, and i'll see what I can come up with.

-nyd

Ehh, I'll leave this one up to an artist who needs the work, but i'd be willing to do a logo  for nada. Just shoot me over an idea of what you're looking for, and i'll see what I can come up with.

-nyd

586196318[/snapback]

I'm not so creative on graphic part so i leave it to you, but just something that catch your eyes, and also gives you the idea of i dont know clubbing having fun and...

i'll give this a go. i love css and use it for all of my designs. any specifics or things you'd like in the logo? how about the design? span the whole window? any preset colors? also, what content would there be? a column that would be on every page or would it change from page to page?

actually hold on the layout for now, i need the logo first, when the coding gets more done ill ask for layout, for now can you work on logo ? i will pay fairdepnding on your design.

later i want you to use dark colours like dark blue or black or gray so something that match with those colours.

Edited by MrMani

hows this?

586197799[/snapback]

What is it with the MSNesque icons/figures? Those are SOOO overdone. Personally, I like pto and cchasem's submissions (Y).

Guys, stop throwing in logos. He's asked for someone to design a site and logo. Posting 100s of logos wont help anyone here..

586198315[/snapback]

read his 3rd post. he said to hold off on the design for a while.

Guys, stop throwing in logos. He's asked for someone to design a site and logo. Posting 100s of logos wont help anyone here..

586198315[/snapback]

Logo then a layout later from the same person if they can do the website also.

actuallyu i like the idea you guys post your desgins i choose between them and pay the person who made it, so yeah go ahead and post your logos please.

Thanks

here's another entry

post-46466-1121132830.gif

586198581[/snapback]

CeruleanCowboy i like it, can you make it in some other colours too ? and maybe try it with some other fonts i wanna see how would it look, thanks man.

Thats cool, Dan.

Heres my feeble attempt at some sort of logo/banner.  I have zero CSS knowhow.

persian.jpg

586197908[/snapback]

i really like your style of work that would be gr8 if you could make some other samples too, appreciate it

What is it with the MSNesque icons/figures?  Those are SOOO overdone.  Personally, I like pto and cchasem's submissions (Y).

586198277[/snapback]

Thanks, man. I like pto's a lot, if i had seen his before doing mine, i woulda tried harder on mine lol. :yes:

dan its good but some how can you fit the name of the site in too?

586198888[/snapback]

Hrmm I had a go at adding the name in but didn't come out too well in my opinion :(. Later today I'll have a go at another logo :)

post-57577-1121151978.png

well here ya go.

i have the higher quality version on my comp.

Persian2.jpg

:)

586199867[/snapback]

hey man, can you make it in any other colour, cuz probably i wanna have a dark layout something with dark blue and gray and black ...