-= Need A Designer =-

Question

I'm making a dating/community website, call persianfever.com, i pretty have all the codes and i have a gr8 programmer which is working on codes, but need a good designer for logo and layout, site should be lunched by first of September, so not that much of time left, I'm willing to pay for whoever makes me a logo and layout for the site, i don't want something crazy with a lots of graphics, I'm looking for some simple but professional layout but with some detail work for example on cells and borders, a layout when you look at it you wont get confused by being full of graphics but when u pay attention to details you notice its a pro job,

just show me a sample of logo and whole idea what you have about the layout in your mind if i liked it, we negotiate about the price.

waiting for your responds

btw: dont forget CSS,

Hrmm I had a go at adding the name in but didn't come out too well in my opinion :(. Later today I'll have a go at another logo :)

586199689[/snapback]

gr8 man, im waiting for your other design

This is exactly like a previous request that someone had.

Persian dating site..

anyways; here's my submission.

586197749[/snapback]

which mode of colour did you put it in ? cuz i cant really see the logo, can you make it in any other colour, btw about the other guy and his logo and... i think the name of his site was TehranTO.com am i correct and you made something like this one for him by that time.

I don't mean to be pushes but what about mine? :)

586200215[/snapback]

i missed yours for got to put comment on that one, i looks good, but keep that in mind its a dating/entertainment website it should catch your eyes and gives you the feeling you gonna have haver over there, some some informationam website, i like the idea on the top on, go with the same idea but fancier and more modern style.

which mode of colour did you put it in ? cuz i cant really see the logo, can you make it in any other colour, btw about the other guy and his logo and... i think the name of his site was TehranTO.com am i correct and you made something like this one for him by that time.

586200119[/snapback]

I'll resubmit with a lighter watermark.

Just request any color tone.

I'll be home from work before you probably reply to this so just give me a color suggestion.

post-46003-1121178164.jpg

I'll resubmit with a lighter watermark.

Just request any color tone.

I'll be home from work before you probably reply to this so just give me a color suggestion.

586200816[/snapback]

how about blueish ...

Nice, PTO. I like the effect you have goin on, that pinkish paint splatter is a cool.

Here's my go, Something seems to be off, not quite sure what it is, maybe someone else can point it out. I made two versions, one with, and one without a fancy border. It's driving me nuts trying to figure out what's off.. but.. bombs away.

persianfever1.png

persianfever2.png

-nyd

Here's my second attempt :)

586201227[/snapback]

I'm not sure if two guys in a heart property represents the Persian culture's view on dating. At least tradtionally. Not to diss your skills or same-sex anything, but you know... know your client!

I'm not sure if two guys in a heart property represents the Persian culture's view on dating. At least tradtionally. Not to diss your skills or same-sex anything, but you know... know your client!

586201818[/snapback]

agreeeeeeeeeeeed didnt notice that :p

no but the idea with a female and a male character would be nice

mkay..

Persian1D.jpg

and the second:

Persian2D.jpg

lemme know of any changes youd like

586201794[/snapback]

they are gr8 !

how about i put a dead line on it, cuz it gets harder and harder to choose, emm by Saturday(july 16) ill choose between all the logos, ill send a MSG to the designer and ask for some small adjustments and negotiate about the price sounds good ?

Well, I can't seem to edit my post, so I guess i'll make a new one.

Logo without the background or border, just plain vanilla.

persianfever3.png

-nyd

Would you update with who you want logos from.

I'd rather get rid of them because I'm running on a low capacity backup HD.

and I'll do again with better precision if you are on mine, but no hard feelings if you're not.

I know some people get ticked at stuff like that.

pto yours is my fav so far.

edit: but my opinion doesn't matter lol

586201903[/snapback]

haha :) Thanks!

I was concerned with how he might choose yours but your opinion does matter to me.

I appreciate it.

pto yours is my fav so far.

edit: but my opinion doesn't matter lol

586201903[/snapback]

Agreed. There are a few minor adjustments he could make, but I think he notices them as well so I won't go into detail. I was just trying to have fun with mine, going for the whole.. double imagry thing. :shifty:

-nyd

Agreed. There are a few minor adjustments he could make, but I think he notices them as well so I won't go into detail. I was just trying to have fun with mine, going for the whole.. double imagry thing.  :shifty:

-nyd

586201928[/snapback]

No no, critique, be my guest. please :D

And mani can come in and critique also, i really don't mind.

Guys honestly they are all good in their own way, you know sometime you have some thing in your mind but you can make it, you wait for others to make it and then you say yeah thats what i ment ! its the same i wait till saturday and by then i choose the closest to what i have in my mind.

thank you all ! :blush:

LMAO for those who have commented on the fact that it "appears" to be two guys on the logo... Let me explain ;)

I've been making those sorts of characters for a few months, but out of my collection I found I only have made men (don't know why :p). Therefore when I needed a woman I tried to edit one of my men to look like a woman, and well that's what came out :p. If you are interested in mine MrMani, I will make a proper woman one!