Looks like another MSN beta!

Microsoft has answered to my email...

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Connect Help (mchelp@microsoft.com)!

Our apologies for any delay in responding to you!  As our application is going through the initial growing pains, so is our support team and we're working hard to get current on all outstanding issues.

It?s our understanding that you are receiving an error message stating ?Error: An object that you requested, or that was needed to process your request could not be found.? when you attempt to use the MSN InvitationID you were sent.  At this time, the problem appears to be specific to a subset of MSN participants.

We?re investigating this problem and hope to have an answer for you shortly.  We appreciate your patience while we resolve this issue!

Thank you for your interest in testing Microsoft products!

Microsoft Connect Help Team

Let's wait....

I gott a mail.:)

Hi Kecin,

We believe this is caused by your browser?s language setting being different than the language that was set for this beta. To use that code to participate in the NL Messenger Beta, you will need to change your browser setting to Dutch (Netherlands). You can do this from your MSIE browser window going to Tools?Options?Languages?

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

Mike McCoy

MSN Beta

What's the difference between connect.microsoft.com and beta.microsoft.com?

I have been a tester at beta.ms for a while, does that relate to connect in anyway?

I get this message when I try to enter my invitation ID.

Error: The system has encountered an unexpected error. We apologize for the inconvenience. An alert has been sent to the site administrators and the issue will be addressed as quickly as possible.

Is anyone else getting this?

I was invited into the beta, I've never really been in a big beta program like MS, mostly just for small closed programs from a couple of Devs. Using the program, recording errors, bugs, crashs, etc. Do I do the same thing here?