Complete feature list of Longhorn?

Aero Glass has been shown off plenty of times. I know that they shown it at WinHEC 2005 because they rendered a bunch of videos behind the transparent window and they blurred in real time (thus, it looks like fine-grained mosiac glass.) The Aero Express is a toned down theme without the transparent window borders - it isn't filled with eye candy it is a fairly basic theme that uses the Longhorn Display Driver Model (thus, it can still benefit from DPI scaling - HEY! Another feature I forgot to list! I love getting my memory jogged ^_^). I'm sure we've all seen the XP-style interface (remembers the 1,000,293 comments about how it "looks like XP SP3!"), and 2000-style interface doesn't really need a screenshot - it should speak for itself hehe.

Blurry Glass/Plastic (transparent) = Aero Glass

Black Metal= Aero Express

XP-style = Aero To-Go

2000-style = Classic

Diamond is the only theme that hasn't been shown off yet :)

Aero Glass has been shown off plenty of times. I know that they shown it at WinHEC 2005 because they rendered a bunch of videos behind the transparent window and they blurred in real time (thus, it looks like fine-grained mosiac glass.) The Aero Express is a toned down theme without the transparent window borders - it isn't filled with eye candy it is a fairly basic theme that uses the Longhorn Display Driver Model (thus, it can still benefit from DPI scaling - HEY! Another feature I forgot to list! I love getting my memory jogged ^_^). I'm sure we've all seen the XP-style interface (remembers the 1,000,293 comments about how it "looks like XP SP3!"), and 2000-style interface doesn't really need a screenshot - it should speak for itself hehe.

Blurry Glass/Plastic (transparent) = Aero Glass

Black Metal= Aero Express

XP-style = Aero To-Go

2000-style = Classic

Diamond is the only theme that hasn't been shown off yet :)

586214000[/snapback]

I wish and am sure that there is more to Aero than whats been shown of till now. Remember how Luna just exploded onto scene in whistler days ? :cool:

(yes I actually like Luna blue/silver ....may be I am in a minority but still :blush: )