Need advertising banners?

Question

Hey guys,

Well I need 2-3 graphics that will be for advertising my new hosting site. Although, I havent finished the layout you can get a general feel for things below. (I wouldnt mind having one for my sig in neowin too) If I choose your images I'll paypal you 10 bucks! I tried neorequest, but nothing :( And, perhaps you can give me some recommendations or improvements on the layout.

post-81468-1121219424_thumb.jpg

Any certain size you need? You want something animated? static?

I'll do it for free if you can give me a bit more info. Would also be alot easier if you could provide some images that we can use, like the PC and logo on the site.

Here's my turn .... hope you like it....

Everything could be changed to suit your needs :) By the way ... I dont need any money :)

post-109199-1121365240.jpg

586213781[/snapback]

I must say you have come along rather well from that stuff you first came out with. (Y)

Ya groovy, that was bad. I know Ive ripped on you before but you have gotten better. Definitly picked up some skills, but still room for improvement, as all of us do.

Ill have a go with this maybe when I get home tonight.

Everything could be changed to suit your needs :) By the way ... I dont need any money :)

586213781[/snapback]

You've really come a long way groovy, and I'm glad all the early comments against you havent put you off. That's not to say you should stop trying to improve, but you're on the right path :)

Why do you flame me every time i make stuff for people?

Also, i will change anything that the guy asks me to change.

Nice job groovy, alot better than your previous efforts :)

I guess I'll throw together an animated one later tonight, since I sort of lost the .psd for the first one :angry: . It would still be great if you could maybe provide some more info? Like size, colors, etc? Maybe allow us to use the picture of the server on your header?

Sorry guys, my internet has been giving me trouble all day :(

Anyway here is the size I would like it to have:

468 x 60 (or perhaps a little bigger doesn't need to be exact!)

Flash is recommended but not required. I'll choose a couple, after everyone has gotten a chance to submit theres. Feel free to change the look to whatever looks apealing and possibly add a uniqe feel to it at the same time. (I really don't care.. it's a advertising banner!).

Once again, I apologize for not updating this thread (like I said my internet has been down). :D

EDIT: Our slogan is: Fast, Affodable, Reliable hosting solutions. Perhaps you can add this into the advert banner?

Nice job groovy, alot better than your previous efforts :)

I guess I'll throw together an animated one later tonight, since I sort of lost the .psd for the first one :angry: . It would still be great if you could maybe provide some more info? Like size, colors, etc? Maybe allow us to use the picture of the server on your header?

586216321[/snapback]

Sure, you need the croped image I made in PS? I'll add that to neowin later.. very tired :sleep:. Anyways, size I mentioned above, colors (I would like them to match the layout). Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Once again, I apologize for not updating this thread (like I said my internet has been down). :D

EDIT: Our slogan is: Fast, Affodable, Reliable hosting solutions. Perhaps you can add this into the advert banner?

586217016[/snapback]

Sorry is it just me that finds that somewhat ironic ? :rofl:

Will take a look tonight and maybe doing something though. :)